Chapter 27

Robin's POV

Killian and Emma have been back and forth with their baby and it was driving David and I crazy.

"I cant sleep with that baby crying." David says to me.

"Yeah I know, but Killian is our friend and he needs our support right now." I say.

"Its been 3weeks and I cant sleep. Snow and I cant have any fun with that screeching." He says.

"Well Im leaving now." Killian says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Im moving out. I cant be a burden to you guys anymore." He says.

"Killian we dont want you to leave we just havent slept in weeks." I say.

"Thats all right. You dont have to pretend you want me to stay." He says to us.

"We are so sorry we didnt mean to be that way." David says.

"I gotta go now." Killian says and walked out.

Snow's POV

"Emma? You here?" Killian asks walking in.

"She is in the bathroom giving Wesley a bath." I tell him.

"Thanks. Can I see your news paper?" He asks.

"Sure why?" I ask.

"Well I think Emma and I should get a place of our own in a nice place and affordable. We cant be a burden to everyone anymore." He says.

"Oh hun you guys arent a burden." I say.

"Oh well the guys have a problem with Wesley crying all the time and Im sure you and Regina are feeling the same way." He says.

"Yes. Well I feel the same. God does that baby ever shut up." Regina says walking into the living room.

"Okay so I am the only one that doesnt think that about you guys." I say.

"Oh Killian your here." Emma says.

"Yeah I came to speak to you for your moment?" Killian asks her.

"Umm sure." Emma says.

They went in Emma's room and they came back placed Wesley in his play pin.

"Umm can you watch Wesley for a bit?" Killian asks me.

"Sure." I say.

They walked out the door and I knew it they were leaving for good.

A/N: Sorry it took so long. The next chapter will be all about Emma and Killian so stay tuned.