Chapter 9

Robin's POV

I paced around the hallway waiting for Snow to come out of the room. Since a few days ago she and I have been spending time away from the others and I know its driving David crazy.

"Robin what are you doing?" David asks walking up.

"Oh Snow and I are going for some drinks. Im just waiting for her." I say.

"Well dont wait for her. Your engaged." He says.

"Its just two friends hanging out whats the problem. You and Regina do it." I say.

"So what. Im with Katherine and she is with Daniel. Thats okay with us cause we both or taken your gonna lead Snow on and that will crash her." He says.

"David I dont know about that. Snow is really into this guy that she really cares for. I know his name and he isnt me, but she cares about him and loves him. Im just helping her get over the fact he is with someone. I go with her to set her up on dates." I say.

"You know how I feel about her. Why do this?" He asks.

"She deserves to be happy dont you think David?" I ask.

"Okay Im ready." Snow says.

"Awesome lets go. See you later David." I say and we walked away.

Regina's POV

Snow left with Robin. My Robin. Well not mine, but he should be.

"Regina just tell Robin the truth. Thats the best thing you can do." Emma says.

"Oh yes and how did it go when you told Killian.. Oh wait you didnt tell him." I say.

"Okay Jealousy is a nasty color on you." She says.

"Come with me." I say.

"Come with you where?" She asks.

"To the bar where Snow and Robin are." I say.

"No I dont want to." She says.

"Too bad." I say and dragged her out.

David's POV

"He cant do this to me." I say.

"David shut up." Killian says.

"Robin knows how I feel about her. He knows and he doesnt care." I say.

"Yeah I get that I really do, but you have a girlfriend Snow is single. Do you see why Robin wants to help her?" He asks.

"Your stupid Jones. He just want to punish me for the Regina thing. Thats all this is." I say.

"Okay. Good luck." He says.

"Oh Im not doing this alone. Come along." I say and pulled him up and took him out.

Killian's POV

When we arrived David spotted Regina and he went to sit next to her at the table. Then I saw Robin and Snow across the room and David and Regina were watching them. Then I saw Emma at the bar and so I sat next to her.

"You get dragged her too?" I ask.

"Yeah I did." She says.

"So.. We havent really spoke since you said Snow loves David and Regina loves Robin. Then I confirmed its also the other way were the guy like the girl who likes him. So how have you been?" I ask.

"Good I have just been working. So hows Belle?" She asks.

"Fine. Just fine." I say.

"Well thats good." She says.

"Does it bother you?" I ask.

"Does what bother me?" She asks.

"The fighting of Regina and Snow." I say.

"You know it does kinda, but this will blow over. Either they admit they love the other or they admit its stupid and stop. Either way this will stop. Hopefully." She says.

"Em, Robin told David that he is helping Snow get over the man she cant have and it really freaked David out." I say.

"Snow told Regina that Robin is thinking about leaving Marion cause he is unhappy so they come here to find him a girl. Then Regina freaked." She says.

"Wow are friends they dont even know that they are meant to be." I say.

"I know I mean Robin looks at Regina the way Regina looks at Robin. Snow looks at David the way David looks at Snow and yet they dont see it. They dont see that their meant to be." She says.

"So people are just blinded and cant tell that their true love could be right there." I say.

"Agreed." She says.

I wanted to tell her I loved her and that I want to be with her, but I cant. I know this Belle thing freaks her out and I know she would never go for me. She is perfect and she needs some one just as wonderful. I could never be that perfect for the lovely Emma Swan.