Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I dont know what I did to make Killian so mad at me. I hasnt seen or spoken to him in the last week.

"Emma come out of the room." Snow says.

"I cant Killian hates me and I dont know why." I say.

"Emma he is with someone else, you met someone else and Im sure he doesnt hate you." She says.

"No he does he hates me. He doesnt call or text. He hasnt came by to talk to me." I say.

"Uhh stupid. You keep ignoring his calls and texts and when he comes over you tell us to tell him your busy." Regina says.

"Regina is right. Em Killian is your friend we talked to him. He was in a bad mood. Killian gets more bad days then most. He wasnt trying to hurt you." Snow says.

"Why cant I get over what he did? I know we are friends, but why?" I ask.

"Because Em you love him." Snow says.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway and looked at them.

"I cant love him." I say.

"You do love him and thats okay. You can love someone you cant have. I know I do." Snow says.

"David?" I ask.

"Yeah David. You think its easy seeing him with Katherine cause its not. Just watching her push him around sickens me." She says.

"Yeah and I think I have real feelings for Robin, but he is to be married and I have a boyfriend. Though I do think I love Robin. His bride to be is a real bitch. You should hear the things she wants for this wedding." Regina says.

"I would be on board with all your saying about the girl being terrible if Killian was still with Milah, but he is with Belle. I met her and have spoken to her she is the sweetest person and she is caring his child. I cant wreck that." I say.

"Sucks to be you. Though we never said that we would wreck their love lives." Regina says.

"If you want Robin and you want David your gonna have to wreck the relationship." I say.

David's POV

"Jones, has Emma taken your calls yet?" I ask.

"Not yet." He says.

"Killian just go in there and tell her that it was a bad day that all and that you dont hate her." Robin says.

"Just because Emma isnt speaking to me doesnt mean you guys cant talk to them." Killian says.

"Im to be married to Marion I dont need to talk to Regina." Robin says.

"And I have Katherine I dont need to see or speak to Snow." I say.

"I never said that. If you two like them so much dumb the drags and go to them." Killian says.

"Easy for you to say Im to be married, plus Regina has a boyfriend." Robin says.

"So Im having a baby with Belle and Emma has a new man friend. So no its not easy for me at all. Now David has it the easiest." Killian says.

"Yeah so. Katherine and I arnt getting married and we arent having a baby and Snow has no one. I guess I do have it easy. That doesnt mean Snow feels the same." I say.

"Never know unless you try." Robin says.

"Yeah tell Snow you love her and if she feels the same you get rid of the prissy Katherine." Killian says.

"I cant. I just cant. You know what I'll try." I say and walked out.

"David hi. Is Killian in there?" Snow asks.

Great Snow loves Killian and that hurts alot because every girl loves Killian Jones. I never understood why though.