Chapter 39

A/N: This chapter is all about CaptainSwan.

Killian's POV

Its been another year and our friends were now married. Snow with David and Robin with Regina and they are very happy. Emma and I have a three year old son who we love more then anything. Just Emma and I arnt on good terms right now because she thinks Im cheating because I am hiding something.

"So sleeping on the couch huh?" Robin asks.

"Yep." I say.

"All because you arnt telling her something?" David asks.

"Yeah. She wont even believe me when I say its nothing to worry about." I say.

"Killian when you say that to a woman they tend to freak out and thinks something is up. Is something up?" Robin asks.

"No. I have been secretive and Im not telling you guys because you will tell your ladies and we all know Snow will tell Emma. So Im sorry, but if anyone will know whats going on it will be my Swan." I say.

"She wont be your Swan if you keep hiding something from her." David says.

"Anyway Im telling her tonight while we are out." I say.

"Well good luck." Robin says.

"Yeah you'll need it." David adds.

Emma's POV

"He is cheating." I say.

"Emma this is Killian we are talking about." Snow says.

"Yes Snow its Killian the ladies man of course he is cheating." Regina says.

"No. I think you need to hear him out remember last time you thought he was cheating you got into a car accident and he was really just giving you something to prove that he would never hurt you." Snow says.

"I guess he does deserve to be listened to, but if he is cheating Im gonna need someone to run him over with a car." I say.

"I'll do it." Regina says.

"Regina!" Snow yells.

"I was kidding." I say.

"I wasnt." Regina says.

"Emma he is the father of your child he loves you very much. Justvtalk to him and I'll keep Regina far away for cars, buses, or any else motorized. Just talk to him. Im sure its nothing." Snow says.

That night while Killian and I were out with our son we went into a restaurant for a family dinner.

"Swan Im not cheating on you. Im not leaving you. I would never hurt you. I love you. That is why I got this. It took a year to find the perfect one, but I now found it." Killian says.

"Found what?" I ask.

"This." He says and hands me a key.

"This is a key. You took a year to find a key?" I ask.

"No. It took a year to find you your dream house." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Remember when we first met and you said one day you would want to leave in a blue house with a white picked fence and a huge front and back yards for your children to play in. Well Love I found it for you. For us. If you still want to be with me and if you dont then you and Wesley can have it to yourselves." He says.

"I love you Killian. This is amazing Im sorry I was so mad." I say and kiss him.

"Its alright. I wanted it to be a surprise Im just sorry the hiding of the surprise was so bad looking. I love you so much Emma I would never ever hurt you." He says.

After dinner when our son went to bed Killian showed me the pictures of our house. It was our perefect house just for our family. After that Killian and I went into our bedroom for a very fun and passionate night in our bed.