Chapter 25

Robin's POV

I woke up on the couch and I noticed that David was laying on chest.

"Dude get off me." I say and shoved him off the couch.

"What the hell?" David asks.

"You where laying on me." I say to him.

"Did the girls see?" He asks.

"No I think they are still asleep." I say.

"You hurt me when you shoved me off." He says.

"Oh get over it you big baby." I say and my phone started to ring.

"Who is that?" He asks.

"Its Killian." I say.

"Answer." He says.

Phone Call.

Robin: Killian oh thank god. Where are you? You hurt? Lost in a snowbank? In a hospital.

Killian: Im fine. Im with Emma.

Robin: Emma really? How is she?

Killian: She is great. Umm are you alone?

Robin: No Im not. David is with me.

Killian: Can you please go into another room?

Robin: Okay Im alone. Whats up?

Killian: Emma and I have a child. I dont know what to do. I hate where she lives. What do I do?

Robin: You want to be with them right?

Killian: Yeah. I would love that.

Robin: Well just talk with Emma and find out what you both want. So do we have a boy or a girl in our lives?

Killian: I really dont know. Emma has been asking me to meet the child, but I dont know should I?

Robin: Go meet your child. I'll see you later.

End Phone Call.

I felt bad for Killian because he loves Emma and now she has his baby and doesnt know he loves her. So sad.

Snow's POV

I walked into the living room and David was watching tv.

"Hey you look beautiful." He says.

"I just woke up. No I look like crap." I say.

"You look perfect." He says and kisses me.

"Hey morning." Regina says walking out of her room.

"Hey good morning." Robin says.

"Oh Snow sweetie just so you know your boyfriend likes to use my boyfriend as a pillow." Regina says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"You saw that?" David asks.

"Yes I saw that and I took several pictures. Well later." Regina says and walks out.

"Well Im gonna go." David says and walks out.

"Okay well bye." Robin says and walked away.

Killian's POV

"Emma please come here for a moment." I say.

"Whats up?" She asks.

"We really need to talk about this whole arrangement will work." I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"You know I hate this place right. I didnt like the thought of you living here let alone with our child. So what can we do about this? I dont want us to be so far apart and I wont leave you. So what we do now?" I ask.

"Yeah I know what you mean, but what do we do? Those apartments have other people and not enough room for a baby. Well then we would have to find a place and hope it doesnt get weird between us." She says.

"I promise you it wont be weird. So I gotta ask do we have a son or a daughter?" I ask.

"Come in the room and see." She says and takes my hand.

We went into the room and I looked into the crib and saw a little boy.

"He is so cute

"He is so cute. Whats his name?" I ask.

"His name is..." She says.

I placed my arm around her waist and kissed her head as we just looked at our handsome sleeping baby boy.

This is Emma and Killian's son.

A/N: Okay their son needs a name and I have narrowed it down to two names

Its between:

Wesley Colin Jones.
Or
Ethan Elliot Jones.

Also since I dont post on the weekends and this weekend is Christmas. I wanna say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.