Chapter 37

A/N: This chapter is all about Snowing.

David's POV

You can do this. You can do this. Dont be scared. Its been year since Emma was released from the hospital and nothing bad has happened since. Regina and Robin took our old place to live together and Snow and I have the girls old place to live together. Things have just been amazing.

"Hey Dave." Killian says walking into the apartment.

"Hey guess what?" I ask.

"If this is a dirty joke tell me now so I can put my son in the guest room." He says.

"Right little Wesley here is 2 now. Thats a big boy." I say to Wesley.

He ran behind Killian and hid from me. He does that alot that kid really doesnt like me.

"Sorry mate he is just at that phase where he gets shy. So what was it you had to tell me?" Killian asks.

"Well Im proposing to Snow tonight and Im afraid I'll mess it up." I say.

"David you wont I know you. You wont fail at the proposal. Just tell her your real feelings get down and propose. Its just that simple." He says.

"Oh so how is married life to Emma going or have you still not ask the mother of your child to marry you like you said you would a year ago?" I ask.

"Wesley lets go to the park." Killian says picking up his son.

"Thats what I thought." I say as they left.

Snow's POV

"He said dress fancy, but not to fancy. What does that mean? Robin you're a guy what does it mean?" I ask.

"It means nice date just not expensive." He says.

"Oh cheap date. Dump him." Regina says.

"Regina shut up. Look Im sure he made like a personal dinner or picnic. Relationships are not about the money and where you go as long as you together." Emma says.

"Thanks Em." I say.

"Yeah okay. Like thats true. You only think that because you and Killian have to save money for that son of yours." Regina says.

"Oh Robin Im so sorry." Emma says to him.

"You dont live here anymore." Regina says to Emma.

"Fine I'll go. You have a great night and you Best of Luck." Emma says.

"Thanks Im sure David and I wont need any luck." I say.

"No. No. The great night part was for you. The other part was for Robin." Emma says then walked out.

That night was perfect Emma was right nothing to fancy and being together is everything. Though now I know why it was a simple date because now we are Engaged to be married and I couldnt ask for a better guy to spend the rest of my life with.