Chapter 12

Regina's POV

I was waiting at the local coffee shop for David because we wanted to talk about this Killian and Emma thing. I watched out the window and saw Robin he walked in and sat down across from me.

"Hey you." He says.

"Hey why are you here?" I ask.

"David had to go with Katherine so he sent me. I hope you dont mind." He says.

"Not at all.Robin I'd like to apologize for the way I have been treating you." I say.

"Me too. I guess we both were just going through something. I didnt mean to hurt you." He says.

I felt my face turning red. He makes me so nervous and I just want him all to myself, bur I cant have him.

"You didnt hurt me. I just thought you were trying to replace our friendship with Snow." I admit.

"Well I wasnt out of all the girls your friendship means the most." He says.

"Thanks. That means alot. Oh and just so you know David isnt replacing you. When I couldnt talk to anyone else he was the only one there." I say.

"Its okay Regina really." He says.

David's POV

As I walked in and out of stores with Katherine I got really board and she didnt seem to care that I dont want to be here. I looked out the window of some clothing store I was in and saw Snow in the bookstore across the street.

"Hey Im gotta go see something." I tell Katherine.

"Whatever." She says.

I walked into the bookstore and got to where Snow was.

"Hey." I say.

"David Nolan in a bookstore. Thats not something you see everyday." She says.

"I was with Katherine across the street when I saw you. So you actually saved me from clothes shopping." I say.

"Well you very welcome." She says.

"Yeah thanks." I say.

She has always had my back no matter what and I made her think Regina was my go to friend.

"Hey about this fight thing Im really sorry it was stupid." She says.

"Yeah it was. We all lost faith in ourselves and our friends. Lets hope that doesnt happen again." I say.

"I wouldnt want it to. I've missed you and Regina." She tells me.

"Yeah I missed you and Robin as well." I say.

"Friends?" She asks.

"Friends." I say.

Emma's POV

I walked home after a long day and decided to get ready for my date with Graham. When I got there I saw Killian in the hallway with a bottle of Rum in one hand and a cigaret in the other.

"Killian? Whats bothering you?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Just stressed." He says not even looking at me.

"Killian I know you and this isnt you." I say.

"Your right this isnt me, but when I showed the real me no one cares." He says.

"Killian thats not true. People care about you. Robin, Regina, Snow, David and..." I say.

"You cant say you care because thats a load of crap." He says.

"Killian, you know I care about you." I say.

"If you really cared you wouldnt have just pushed me away when I said I wanted to be with the real woman I love. Then after saying that you start dating Graham. You, you, your a bitch Emma Swan and I hate you." He says and stumbles inside his apartment.

Hearing Killian say he hates me killed me. He was the one that wanted to be with this girl he truly loved. Why am I a bitch for not waiting for him? I texted Graham and cancelled the date. The pain of Killian hating me hurts worse then when Neal used to beat me.