Chapter 3

Regina's POV

"Regina. Regina." Daniel say waving his hand in front of me.

"Im sorry what?" I ask.

"Dinner tonight? Are you available?" He asks.

"Yes I am. Sorry I spaced I havent been sleeping well." I say.

He grabbed my hand from across the table and smiled at me. He loves me, but Im not sure if I really love him. I noticed Robin walking by with Marion. I dont want to be with Robin. Then he noticed me and smiled. Okay so I do want to be with Robin.

Snow's POV

Forever alone. I will be forever alone. Regina has someone. Robin has someone. Killian has someone. Emma is so beautiful she can get anyone. David had someone. Im alone. I wish David like me the way I liked him.

"Come on dont be this way!" I heard David yell in the hall.

"David, you say you love me with you mouth, but I dont see it in your eyes." I heard Katherine say.

"Look I love you and only you. Its just been a weird couple of days." David says.

"The only thing weird is that the blonde returned back. Oh wait that must be it you love the blonde." Katherine says.

"Emma! No way. She is a good friend. I've known her for awhile. Killian likes Emma even though he has a baby coming with another woman. There is no one, but you." David says then he kissed her.

My heart sank in my chest. Even Katherine thinks that Emma would been a good choice for David to love. Im not good for anyone.

Emma's POV

I walked down to the local coffee shop and Killian was there talking to his pregnant girlfriend. I felt dead inside I wanted to be where she was right now. I wanna be with him that is possibly from him saving me, but still.

"Emma, hey." Killian says.

"Hey how are you?" I ask.

"Im fine. Neal hasnt been around lately right?" He asks.

"No not yet. You will forever be my hero on that." I say.

"Good. I wanna be your only hero." He says.

"Umm I'll see you later." I say taking my coffee and walking away.

I continued to walk until the coffee shop was out of sight. He liked being my hero and that made me smile. He only said it to be nice there is no way Killian Jones actually cares for me other then a friend. I had to shake Killian off the brain maybe tonight Snow and I can go to a bar and possibly found men to take him. Since she is single and the man I love..like..love.. Doesnt feel the same as I.