Chapter 32

Regina's POV

Emma was gone and things were quiet ever since they left and they have been gone for about a month. Snow and David are always being kissy and gross and it makes me sick. I walked into Robin's apartment and saw him kissing Marion.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I yell.

"Regina its not what it looks like." Robin says.

"GO TO HELL ROBIN! I HATE YOU!" I yell and rush out.

"REGINA WAIT!" Robin yelled after me.

"Goodbye." I say and walked back into my apartment.

"Regina whats wrong?" Snow asks.

"Robin sucks." I say.

"Regina please talk to me." Robin says walking in.

"I never wanna see you again." I say to him and ran into my room.

David's POV

Regina was crying and Robin was just standing at her door.

"What happened?" Snow asks him.

"Marion came over to talk and she ended up kissing me right when Regina walked in." Robin tells us.

"Why the hell would you let her be around you when you know how much she hates Regina." I say.

"I dont know I thought she was just coming here to talk to me about how we left things, but I would never hurt Regina. I love her." He says.

"Then tell her not us." I say.

"Im trying, but she wont talk to me." He says.

"Regina come out here please." Snow says.

"Not unless Robin has left my life." Regina says from her room.

"Regina please I love you. She means nothing to me. You mean everything to me and I promise she is nothing." Robin says.

Regina opened the door and smacked him in the face and slams her door shut. Robin looked very upset and walked out of the apartment.

"This is bad. This is very very bad." I say.

"You would never do that to me right?" Snow asks.

"Wouldnt dream of it." I say and kiss her head.

Emma's POV

"Okay we will be right over." I say over the phone and hung up.

"What happened Swan?" Killian asks.

"Robin kissed Marion and Regina saw it." I tell him.

"Robin would never kiss Marion because he would never hurt Regina. He cheated on Marion with Regina. You really think he would hurt her?" He asks.

"No that doesnt sound like Robin. We just need to go over and see them." I say.

"What about him? We cant leave him or let him go around them right now." He says.

"I already called your father." I say.

Once Killian's dad arrived watch Wesley. Killian and I headed to the apartments.

"Hey where are they?" Killian asks.

"Robin is in our place and Regina is in her room." David says.

"Okay Swan you and Snow talk to Regina. David and I will talk to Robin." Killian says.

"Okay best of luck." I say.

"You too. Love." He says.

David and Killian walked out to talk to Robin and Snow and I went into Regina's room to find out how to make things better between her and Robin.