Chapter 11

David's POV

Its been a few weeks since Killian and Belle lost their baby. Belle and Killian dont really speak and I think its over between them. Robin and I have stopped fighting for the sake of Killian. He needs us. He really needs us. All he does is go out and drink and drink and drink. He wont talk or say anything and its starting to really freak us out.

"Ok whats this about?" Snow asks as Robin and I entered their apartment.

"Its Killian." Robin says.

"Still no change?" Regina asks.

"No change. He just sits there and drinks and goes out and drinks." I say.

"We need our Killian back. The self centered jackass he used to be." Robin says.

"There has to be away." I say.

"Okay. Well he lost a baby so it hurts. Well we need to find out what really is doing this that caused it to go worse." Regina says.

Killian then walked in a saw us all talking and he knew what it was about. He knew it was about him.

Killian's POV

"So you all think I have lost it?" I ask them.

"No we are just worried about you." Snow says.

"We are really worried." Robin says.

"Im going through a tough time. Belle lost the baby, Belle and I dont speak about it, and Emma has a new man friend. So tell me which of those are easiest to get over?" I ask.

"Okay well we want the old Killian back and we understand your in pain." Robin says.

"But the drinking is out if control. Cant you ease your pain another way?" David asks.

"I dont know how too ease my pain any other way. Sure it will all blow over it should its been 6weeks, but Im still hurting and while all of you were fighting only one was there for me and she isnt anymore. I lost Emma." I say.

"Killian you didnt lose her. She is just dating someone else." Snow says.

"No I lost her. I told her while I was drunk that in a way I was happy Belle lost the baby because that meant I could love the real woman I love. Then I tried to kiss her. Now she hates me and wont speak to me. That pain along with losing a child its crap. Never admit your love for someone who doesnt want it." I say and walked out.

I went back into my apartment and heard noises. I saw Emma walking up to her door with he new man Graham and when she kissed him my heart broke and my whole world turned upside down. Emma Swan would never love a man like me.