Part 1 \^o^/

"Emergency! Mr. Kim bad news!" I yelled once i opened the door.

"Shhh! Whats the rush? And what is going on? " Mr. Kim said as he was fixing his tie for his wedding.

"Y-your bride" i muttered my words as i was very panic.

"What's with her?" He said, turning to face me.

"She ran away and left a note" i passed him the white note.

He reads the note and he was speechless. I dont know what she wrote but it must be hurtful. His bride ran away on his special day.

"What to do?" Jin said.

"Think fast" Suga said.

While thinking, suddenly all of Mr. Kim's 6 friend turn and face me.

"What?" I said with a lost face.

"Since we have no choice, you must be his bride" Jungkook said while walking around me.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZ-" he shut my mouth with his big palm.

"Shh! People will hear us and rumors will spread quickly. Luckily they dont know who's the bride" jin said.

I look over to Taehyung. Mr. Kim i mean and my heart literally drop seeing him sad on his wedding day.

"If they found out, we're doomed. Chungha you know right how important this company is to Taehyung" namjoon said.

"Namjoon is right. Reporters are outside waiting. If they know about this...." hoseok shakes his head lightly and shows his dissapoint face to me.

It was the hardest decision i've ever made in my whole life.

"But... " i was about to say something and all 6 of them push me into the bride's room.

"HEY! HEY! I HAVE NOT AGREED TO THIS yet...!" i shouted while the designer's helper started to put on my dress.

'i should've not come in the room alone. I dont want to marry an arrogant man' i said to myself as they zipped up my dress.

Mr. Kim was supposed to marry Seolhyun, his first love. She was an employee in his company too and they have known each other since young.

I got myself into trouble..

After they put on my make-up, its time for me to walk on the red carpet. Once the door opens, everyone starts clapping and Mr. Kim's expression change.

He cant take his eyes off me and so the ceremony starts.

After the wedding had ended, we head to mr. Kim's house or should i say our house?!

We got into car and drove off. The atmosphere in the car was very very awkward and we kept avoiding eye contact.

~~~
He parked the car infront of his house. It was very big and unimaginable. We both got off of the car and went in.

"Welcome Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim" i read the welcome sign that was placed on the stair's handrail along with flowers lining up.

Suddenly he took off the sign and break it into half. I got startled and moved away from him to prevent myself from getting hurt.

He went straight up without saying anything and slams the door hard.

"ARGH!!! Why did the bride ran away" i started to kick and punch the air.

Realising how stupid i looked at the reflection on the mirror, i stopped and gather myself back.

"Do you think i want to marry to some arrogant boss?!" I indirectly said it to him.