The Ball ~ Kiawe x Reader

Requested by InsertTrendyNameHere and 23StellaOrgana
Sorry, it took me like for ever to do this one, hope you like it! ;3

Normal Pov

Today is your first day in the Pokémon school.

You and Professor Kukui are in the corridor on your way to your future classroom.

"Alola everyone!" The professor greets joyful as you two enter the room, you behind him.

"Alola!" Everyone else replies.

You take a quick look at everyone..

There's a girl with green, long pigtails wearing a flower in them who you noticed right away.

Next to her on the left is a cute looking blue haired girl as well.

Then there is a guy with messy, short, orange hair who's a little plumper.

But your eyes especially catch this shirtless, attractive, tanned person sitting next to him.

He has dark brown and red hair, dark eyes which you meet until you snap back to reality;

"This is Y/N, our new student" Professor Kukui explains short.

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" The green haired says cheerfully waving at you.

You smile in response.

"There's an empty seat between Mallow and Kiawe, Y/N, why don't you have a seat there?" Professor Kukui says, pointing on the desk which is between the girl who just waved at you and the tanned guy.

"Sure" you nod and get to your desk.

You and the girl you assumed was Mallow, got already friends during lesson.

Also, you were watched the whole lesson by a certain someone, but of course, you didn't notice.

~After school~

"Y/N, you know, there is a festival going on at the Hano Grand Resort. It's in two days so i thought you could join me and my friends!" Mallow says as you two walk out of the building.

"Sounds great!" You close eye smile her.

She smiles back and takes her leave.

You start to walk towards your house but get cut off by someone calling your name;

"Y/N!"

You turn around to see none other than Kiawe who's holding something quite familiar to you.

"Yes?" You ask friendly.

"Ehm.. you left this in the classroom" Kiawe says, looking away avoiding eye contact with you while holding out your history book.

"Ah thank you!"

"N-No Problem.." Kiawe mumbles scratching the back of his head as you take your book.

"Bye!"

"B-Bye..!"

~Day of the festival - After school~