Suicune Pursuit ~ Ben x Reader

Thanks so much for 5K Reads! ;3 And next up will be Kiawe x Reader promise! :3

Normal Pov

"Why is this freak following me?!" You think, riding a wild Suicune who is a very close friend to you.

A man dressed in white and purple saw you speak to Suicune on a hill and since then, he's been tailing you in order to 'admire' Suicune.

This pursuing of his is bugging you.

It feels like being stalked.

"Okay enough, Suicune use -Mist-!" You say and soon Suicune does so, buying you some time to escape.

"Finally!" You sigh as you reach the border to the city, having lost the stalker guy.

"Thank you Suicune" you mumble and pet him before the Pokémon takes his leave.

~Timeskip~

You are drinking some juice at a cafe in this small city.

A boy dressed in Ranger Uniform sits at a table next to your one.

After he ordered his drinks and drank them, he was looking for something, confused.

You can't help but overhear his self-talk;

"Oh no where did i put it?! Without my Styler I won't be able to summon Suicune!"

"Did you say Suicune?" A blonde says, popping out of nowhere, basically taking the words out of your mouth.

No ordinary blonde though, it was the purple-white dressed stalker guy, Eusine.

"Eh uh yes..?" The Ranger says a little confused.

"What do you know about Suicune? You can summon it? Have you ever seen one? Tell me everything!" Eusine says waving his hands in the air like a child.

"Rest in Peace poor guy" you think, get up and leave the cafe before Eusine sees and recognises you.

...

You went into the forest, to a peaceful spot next to a big tree, petting Suicune who came join you.

Or well, it was peaceful until some voices were able to be heard.

"But how is that possible?! You said you could summon one! ..." This voice said.

And this voice could only belong to a certain Suicune-freak.

You peek from behind the tree, seeing Eusine bother the Ranger from the cafe.

You decide to help that poor guy and hide between bushes.

You wait for the two to walk by and grab the Ranger, pulling him into the bush with you, on top of you.

"What the-..?!"

"Shh be quiet!" You whisper-yell, covering his mouth.

...

"Ben? Ranger Ben where are you?!" Eusine says in a stormy voice.

He started looking for the Ranger who's on top of you.

But after a few minutes, he gave up on looking for him and left the forest.

You remove your hand from the Ranger's, You assume Ben's, face.

"Phuuh you saved me back there" Ben sighs relieved.

"No problem" you smile, both of you getting up from the bushes.

"By the way, I'm Pokémon Ranger Ben! My work is to save and protect Pokémon without making them my belonging!" Ben says extremely motivated and proud.

You giggle at his personality, making him blush slightly.

"So you know Suicune too?" You then say.

"I do. But please don't start like that guy from before!" Ben sweat drops.

"No don't wor-.."

"Oh no about that! I totally forgot about my mission! I don't even have a styler to summon it" Ben says messing up his hair nervously.

"Hold on, calm down. I have a special whistle which can call Suicune whenever I blow into it" you reassure him, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Thank Arceus! You're my saviour.. eh what's your name?" Ben says.

You totally forgot to introduce yourself.

"Sorry, rude of me, I'm Y/N" you smile.

"Right! I will remember that" Ben says joyful, leaving you blow smiling into that little flute of yours.

Soon Suicune appears elegantly.

"There you go" you you smile at Ben, probably as a goodbye.

"Ah, well i.. uhm" Ben starts playing with his fingers shyly after he got on Suicune's back.

"I thought you could come w-.." Ben says blushing but gets cut off by someone yelling;

"There it is! I knew it! You were hiding it!"

You turn around to see Eusine not far away.

"Why doesn't this surprise me.." you mutter.

"Oh no he's not going to leave us now! Y/N hold on to me" Ben says after he grabbed your hand and pulled you on Suicune's back, behind him.

You nod and wrap your arms around him as Suicune starts to run.

"Nooo wait!" Eusine yells, standing there empty handed once again.

"Jeez that guy sure is a pain" you say gaining a chuckle from the Ranger.

You pull yourself closer to him and bury your face into his neck, leaving him like a blushing mess on a Suicune.

"Y-Y/N?!"

"I'm tired.. That freak followed me all day" you mumble, making him shiver by your breath.

"O-Okay.. then rest for a while.."

~End~