40

We have a lot to do still like how we want it then, is it going to be in or outside I think it should be the first part outside and the second part you know when we eat is on the inside.

I want something unique and different. So this is what I'm thinking the side is by or on water because I want to do that.

But the colors are white and purple. Then the inside is going to be in the ballroom. Where the food and everything is the dance floor as well that is in the middle of the room along with the DJ on the side.

We still have to be kicked out the cake as well along with how things are going to go along with the song that I am walking on and we are dancing to. Still a lot and I need a break. So I took a long bath and nap. 

1 hour later I woke up to Alex stared taking out boxes. How did he get in with Tiffany not being here. 

Me: " Ummmm hello "

Alex: Hello

Me: " How did you get in "

Alex: "  When I was coming up Tiff was coming in "

Me: " Oh Ok what are you doing "

Alex: "  Putting stuff in the truck to the house "

Me: " But I don't move in until tomorrow "

Alex: " Yes but I am starting today to make the process faster "

Me: " Mmmhhhmm "  

Alex: " What "

Me: " Nothing I'm going to help you 
Alex: No you are good, you can help me tomorrow "  

Me: "  Ok "

I got up to go get food.

Alex: " Food is on table "

I smiled he know me so well. I kissed him then left out the room.

Tiffany: " Hey besty "

Me: " Hi whats up "

Tiffany: "  Nothing really you move tomorrow we should do something before you leave"

Me: " Yea sure like what "

Tiffany:" Clubbing "

Me: " Ugh fine for you we haven't been in a while "

She smiled

Tiffany: " So what are we going to do for your Bridesmaid party "

Alex: " Nothing what do I look like letting you plan it Tiff "

Tiffany: "  But you going to have your bachelor party April can do the same "

Me: " She have a point Alex there, Tiff we will figure that out later now we have to get ready "

Alex: " For "

Me: " Clubbing "

Alex: "  So what time are we going "

Me: " Not we just my best friend and I you can go hang with the guys "

He glared at me

Alex: " Be home by 12 "

Me: " Don't tell me what to do Mr. Glenn "

After eating I went to go take a shower, then when I got out I went in to my closed and pulled out my tan and black skin-tight dress that stops mid-thigh. With my red bottoms ankle black boots with a tan purse. Then I did a natural color eye shadows and lipstick. Then I put my hair in a neat bun. I looked at myself and then went into the living room where Tiff was at putting on her jacket. 

Me: " You look good "

Tiffany:  Thanks you, so do you you ready."

Me: " Yep. "

We locked up and got in the uber to go to the club. When we arrived Tiff went straight to the bar to get us a drink. After three drinks and two shots we went onto the dance floor and started to dance with eack other to like five different sings. Until I felt someone behind me. So I turned to move that person and it was Blake I pushed him. 

Me: " Don'ttttt touch meeeee "

Blake: "  What you mean "

Me: " Do not touch me ever in your life before I cut off your hands "

Blake: "  Why not "

Me: " Because I don't want you to touch me ever again"  

Blake: " Come on baby "

Me: Not your baby 

I pushed him once again and then grabbed Tiff to move away from him. I tried to stay away all night. Around 2 we got in to the uber to go home. We got in and went to bed.