24

3 years later

Alex wants me to wear white I don't know why but ok. So I wear this strappless white dress that stop at the knee. With my black red bottoms angle boots.

Then I get outside a car was waiting for me oh ok. I get in and there was a note inside with you I am powerful. Then we went to my job and there someone at the door with a sign that say us against the world. Ok then I went inside everyone was wearing black or purple my main colors. I want to the elevator then got to my floor there was roses all on the floor awww they cute. Some one was holding a sign that said I love you to the moon and back as I was walking everyone moves out the way then the signs said will you marry me and Alex on one knee with a box in his hand and I started to cry.

Me:"  What is this "

Alex: " April Green you are my everything and I can't live another day with out you being my wife so would you marry me. "

Me: " Yes, yes, yea a million times yes "

He put the ring on my finger and then I pulled him up and kissed him with all I have.

Alex: "  SHE SAID YES!!!!!! "

Everyone slapped and yelled. Tiffany ran towards me and hugged me. This is the best day ever.

Me: "  Wow how long it took for you to do this"

Alex: "  Like two weeks but it was all worth it "

I smiled then hugged him. This is going to be my soon to be husband. Wow this is really happening. Then they had cake that said congratulations. How he know I was going to say yes. I mean we already live together this wad just the next step that we are taking. I couldn't stop crying and smiling. I called everyone I knew they was happy for me as well. Now it is time to plan I can't wait I am going to be Mrs. Glenn. April Glenn kinda ugly but I'm not complaining. This is really happening.