36

I got out the tub after sitting in it for a while. Alex went to the store to get food. We are still on the Island it's so beautiful I explored a little with Alex to just look around. The people here are nice and help that's a good thing. I went back in the room to put on some clothes that's when Alex came in the room. He pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek. 

Me: " Get off I have to get dress "

Alex: " No you don't "

Me: " Yes I do "

He didn't say anything just held on to me and started kissing me. I closed my eyes for the moment. I fell his hands moving up and down the sides my body. Then he turned me around and kissed me while picking me up my back-end up on the wall. 

Alex: " Man my future wife is so sexy "

Me: "  I know "

I smiled at him, wrap my legs around his waist

Me: "  Man I missed you so much "

I started kissing him all over his face and his neck which made him groan. Then left marks here and there. 

Alex:"  Come lets take a shower "

Me: " But I just got out the tub "

Alex: " So you can be super clean "

He pushed hisself off the wall pulling me with him. He turned on the shower making sure it's just right, talking off his clothes and off of what I did have on since I didn't have the chance to put on any. He got in then pulled me in. With that he pushed me towards the wall and started kissing me all the way down to my neck. Then down to my chest, to stomach and down below.  Then back up then he entered into me. I arched my back and closed my eyes. 

Alex: " Open your eyes baby I want to see them "

I did and he went deeper and deeper hitting every spot oh shit. 

Me: " Ohhhh right there "

He kelt hitting that spot it was driving me crazy and he went faster I can't take it anymore. 

Me: " I'm about to cum "  

Alex: " No you will wait for me "  

Me: " Yes sir "  

He went even faster, harder and deeper after a few minutes we came together. Then washed each other up and got out the shower to put on some clothes and eat because I was hungry. After that we went outside to walk around well him carrying me around. We saw different sites and museums. It was a relaxing day.