1

I knocked on the door and that powerful voice said come in. So I turned the knob and went to is desk and waited. 

Mr Glenn: " Yes Ms. Green "

Me: " These are the papers you asked for, I also got your tickets for Mississippi for your business trip next week, I looked at the numbers and it seems like we are losing money because of the newest project. "

Mr Glenn: " OK is that all "

Me: " Yes there is, oh and you have a meeting at 3. "

He looked at me with his blue and green eyes for a second then went back to his computer. I left the office and went to my desk finishing up on some work. 

After a while it was time for lunch so I packed my things grabbed my purse and was getting ready to leave when the phone rung

Me:" Hello this is Ms. Green how can I help you 

His voice came through the phone. Man his voice is so sexy on the phone.

Mr Glenn: " Ms. Green can you come to my office for a moment"

I went to his office and he was typing on the computer. He then smiled when he saw me and pointed to the chair. Thats when I sat waiting to see what he want.

Me:  " Yes sir you wanted me"

Mr Glenn: " Yes are you free this weekend "

I looked at him crazy umm where is he going with this.

Me: " Well I was planning on working this weekend why "

Mr Glenn:"  Ok good I have a meeting this weekend in Orlando Florida and I need you to come with me"  

Me:  " Ummm I don't know I guess I can go "  

Mr Glenn: "  Great we leave Friday I'll pick you up at your house early "

Me:  " Oh ok well I'm going to lunch now will you like anything "

Mr Glenn:  " No thank you have a good lunch Ms. Green "