35

I was running all around it is almost Christmas and we have to decorate. I was telling everyone what to do and Alex just laughed at me because they was doing what I say. I mean why wouldn't they I respect everyone in this building. 

Alex: "  Baby you are taking my job "  

Me: " What you mean "  

Alex: " Bossing everyone that's what I do "  

Me:"  Well it have to get done some how ".

He smiled then tried to get me to sit down but no we have a lot to do. But we have to get ready for the party tonight and then make sure everyone is coming. 

Alex: " You need to take a break  "

Me: " No we are almost done "

Alex: "  They got it come sit "

I glared at him then went back to what I was doing. Then when everything was done people went home to get ready, so did I went home, took a shower and pulled out my dress I was going to wear. It's a red skin-tight dress with my back out. Then I had my black 6 inch hills. For my hair I put it up in a bun. My make up was simple smoky eye with a little green in the eye shadow and red lip stick. With my green pursue. After looking at my self in the mirror I got what I need and went to my car where a found a limousine waiting and Alex stepped out. 

Alex: "  Hello beautiful ready  "

Me: " Yes "

He took my hand and we went in the limo. When we got to the party everyone was dancing having a good time. We had people pacing out drinks and there was a food table, decorations on point. I did a good job. Everyone having a good time DJ is on point glad we have a ball room in the building we always have formal party for business you know. 

Alex: I forgot to tell you that you look great. 

Me: " I know lets dance"  

I grabbed his hand and went on the dance floor. There was many slow and fast songs with me grinding on him and he holding on my waist. 

Alex:"  I'm going to need you to stop "  

I laughed then stopped. Then it was time to give people gifts. I gave Alex a watch it was expensive too he smiled and he hugged me. 

Alex: " I have something for you but we have to fly to it "

Me: "  Why "

Alex: " We leave tonight "

Me: " Really tonight I have to go pack "

Alex: "  No I already took care of that. "  

Me: "  Ummm Ok "  

Everyone gave people gifts then it was soon to go home. While I got on the helicopter that he had. 

.. .. .. .. .. 

Later on 

Alex: " Wake up we here "

I looked and saw an Island. We landed I looked around it had my name on almost everything. 

Me: " What is this "

Alex: " Your gift you have your own island "

Me: " Noooooo why would you do this "  

Alex: " Well it is and it's all yours "

Me: " Wow its beautiful and hot "  

Alex: "  Yep and we are spending Christmas here "

Me: " Really "

Alex:"  Yep anything for you "

I smiled, we looked around for the rest of the day. After looking around we went to a hotel that was out of this world. 

Front Desk: " Hello Mr. Glenn your room is ready room A 305 "

She smiled at him. He nodded and then grabbed my hand to leave. 

Alex: " Make sure our things get to the room "

He called out as he walked. We kept walking until the room was in view. It was amazing I mean amazing the best room I ever saw. It was like someone house. Two level the first one was a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. The second was three bedrooms a bathroom. The main room was the biggest with a king size bed with another bathroom a shower and jacuzzi tub. With a couples sink and mirror with a tv in it. I never want to leave. I had am idea. 

Me: " Bae "

Alex:"  Yes "

Me: " We should have the wedding here "

Alex: " That's  a good idea but I am only paying for some tickets. "

Me: " Ok that's fine "

I then laid in bed and went to sleep that was a long ride. I am loving this.