23

Me: "Tiffany leave me alone "

Tiffany: " No Alex told me to get you ready "

Me: " For what "

Tiffany: " Not telling you now go get dress "

Me: " Ugh...ok "

I went to take a shower and then when I got out there was clothes already laid out on the bed. It was dark blue dress and black 6 inch red bottoms hills. Then gold hoops with a golden necklace. I still have the one he gave me on so I am just going to wear that. When I looked closer there was a box with my name on it. I picked it up and opened it. There was a bracket in it with a heart and my love written on it then the back say with you I will have light - Alex. OMG he is so sweet but he know I don't want him spending money on me. Anyway I got dress and did my hair in a bun and just put lipstick on. When I walked out my room Alex was standing in the living room with flowers in his hand. I smiled and went to him.

Alex: " Hello beautiful these are for you "

Me: " Thank you their beautiful "

I went to go find a vase to put them in and fill water in. After I was done he grabbed my hand and we left out. There was a man outside of the door holding a door to a limbo damn. Alex let me in first then we was on the road. We pulled up to a nice restaurant. We then got out and he grabbed my hand. We walked in and no one was there.

Me:" Why is no one here "

Alex: " Because I rented the place out for our dinner "

Me: " Wow its nice "

He pulled out the chair for me so I can sit in then he sat down. That's when someone came and gave us a menu. We had soup first then they gave us red wine and bread sticks. I ordered stuff shrimp with mac and cheese. He had the same thing we ate and talked about any thing that is going on with life and random things. After dinner we walked around the park then got in the limbo. We drove to my house then he walked me to my house kissed and started walking away.

Me: " Wait you Don't want to come in "

Alex: " Not tonight baby goodnight "

Me: " Goodnight "

And with that he was gone. I went in to the house and got out my clothes then went to bed wow that was really nice.