9

I woke up to Alex in my bed looking at me when he get in here how he get in. He just starring. 

Me:"  How you get in "

Alex:"  oh so no hi baby , no kiss or nothing just how I get in. Tiffany let me in. "

Me: "Oh hi baby how are you and no kiss for you I need to brush my teeth first. "

He smiled and tried to kiss me but I moved out the way and went to the bathroom. After I finished he was at the door. I looked at him really. He looked down at me grabbed me and lean in to kiss me. Then someone was behind us. 

Tiffany: "Awwww y'all cute so you two together now"

Alex: " Yep "

Tiffany: " About damn time "

Me:"  Tiff"

Tiffany: " What "

I rolled my eyes this girl. 

Me:"  Shouldn't you go get your child "  

Tiffany: " Yea but the father got her so I am good"

Alex: "  How is she "  

Tiffany: " She good but when y'all get together "

Me:  " Yesterday "

Tiffany : " And I didn't know about this shame on you "

Me: " Love you"

She put her middle finger up at me and I laughed it off. 

Alex: " Anyway go get dress we going out "

Me: " Excuse you no I need food first, a shower, and to know where we going"  

Alex:" Don't worry about it go take a shower then get dress we are going out "

Me: " Noooo you maybe my boss at work but you not my boss here I want food"

Alex: "You get food after you get dress" 

I rolled my eyes and stood there. Who he think he talking too not me. He just looked at me then came closer to me and picked me up on his shoulder tf. Then he put me in the bathroom and sat me on the toilet after smacking my ass. Then turned on the shower. I looked at him. He being funny thinking I am going to do what he say. I know I am being stubborn so what. 

Alex: " Do you want to get undress or should I do that for you as well. I don't have a problem doing so"

He gave me a smirk 

Me:"  No I'll do it get out "  

I pushed him out the bathroom and shut it in his face. 30 minutes later I came out and there was clothes on my bed. It was come black jeans and a blue top, with my white bra and matching underwear him always doing something. I got dress, put my hair in a braid, and started on my make up. After I was done I went out my room where Alex was sitting on the couch and Tiffany is cleaning her things and putting on her shoes. 

Tiffany:  " Hey I am about to leave have fun with him and I will talk to you later"

She hugged me and went out the door. Alex looked at me and smiled I just looked at him. He came to me and pulled me towards him. I fold my arms. 

Alex: " Are you ready to get something to eat"

I didn't say anything but went to the door to wait on him so I can lock the door. Then we got in to his car. He started up the car. I just looked out the window. He look at me then back on the road. 

Alex: " Are you going to be mad at me all day "

Me: " No until I get food "

Alex: " Ok then "

And that's what we did he got me some food and I was happy. Then we went to the park and walked around. I held on is hand then he tried to push me in the pond so I held on is arm and was screaming. But he didn't do it for real and I slapped him on his chest then ran away from him. But he got me and picked me up. I laughed at him then he tickled me and I tried to run from him again. I was having a good time. Then we got lunch and went to his house it was huge. I was white with a huge yard and a black gate around it. Then we went inside and it was beautiful. 

Me: "You live here by yourself "

Alex: " Yep my mom gave it to me when I didn't have nowhere to live because my father let his wife kick me out so I came here."  

Me: " Why "

Alex: " She thought it will be better to do. I really don't like her. She only want him for his money but he don't see that"

Me: " Oh well what do you want to do"

Alex: " Take a nap you tired me out running all over the place then watch tv before I have to work on somethings "

I slicked my touge out at him what he do pull me upstairs to a huge room. He took off his shirt and got in the bed so I followed and got in his arms. He put then around my waist and pushed me really close then kissed me and closed his eyes to go to sleep so I did the same.