25

Kate: " Oh you back "

Me: " Yep back and going to see my soon to my husband "

Kate: " Who "  

Me: "  Mr. Glenn you would have known if you came in to work "  

Kate: "  Whatever anyway consultations even though I don't care "

Me:  " Right are you mad because it is not you "

Kate: "  No because I am seeing someone so I don't want him good-bye "

Stay cool, stay cool I walked in and that bitch is on his lap. So I pulled her by the hair and dragged her out the door. 

Me:  " If I ever see you with him ever again I am going to do much worst to you and you don't want me to get mad "

Then I smiled and closed the door on her. Sighed and then turned around looking at Alex. 

Alex:  " Hey I came in here and she was already here when I got in the office she sat on my lap tried to move her but she held on to me. And then you walked in  "

Me: "  I don't have time for this today you know what I am going home "

Alex: " But we have work to do so you not going home "

Me:  " Who are you.... You know what ok I am going to stay and work but I am not staying all night today. People are trying to really test me. "

Alex: " Don't let people get to you "

Me: "  Mmmhhh but I'm the one who had someone on their lap oh yea right that was you "

Alex: "  I told you what happened " 

Me: " Well you should have tried harder to get her off "

Alex: " I told you she held on to me "  

Me: "Like I said you should have tried harder and should have pushed her off of you. I don't understand what the problem of doing so let that be me you will be ready to throw your hands up.  "

Alex: " Well you dragged her by the hair so its ok now "

Me: "  No not really "  

Alex: "  Just get to work we will discuss this when we get home "

Me: " For what there is nothing to discuss you had a bitch on your lap I grabbed her by the hair and throw her out of the office there end of discussion. "

Then I went to my desk and started working. I see him looking at me from the corner of my eye-opening his mouth like he was about to say something and then closed it and went back to what he was doing. I was heated so I am glad he didn't open that mouth.

Lunch time 

Tiffany: "  She was where"  

Me: '  On his lap "

Tiffany:  " What you do "

Me: " Dragged her by the hair and throw her out of the office "

Tiffany:  " That's my girl she should have gotten beat "

Me: " No she not worth it " 

I started back eating my salad. Then Tiff and I talked until it was time to go bach to work we hugged and I went to the office. Didn't say one word to Alex. 

Alex: "  So this is what you going to do not talk to me. Stop acting like a child "  

Me: " I am not acting like a child I just don't have anything to say at the moment "

Alex: " Wow really so you just going to be mad "

Me: " Why are you doing this "

Alex: " Doing what "

Me: "  Picking a fight with me I did nothing to you "

Alex: "  Oh so I did something to you "

Me: " That's not what I said... You know what just leave me alone I am really tired. I am trying to do my work so I can go home. "

Alex:"  Its our home. I live there to  "

Me: " Really you really want to start this now. I didn't say my home I just said home. There is a difference I don't understand what's you problem but you need to solve it "

I got up getting ready to leave. 

Alex:"  Where do you think you are going "  

Me: " To take a break "  

And with one quick move he was holding on to me. 

Alex: "  I'm sorry baby I am just stressed out ok but that's not an excuse  "

He pulled me towards his desk well then.