20

So I went to work and Kate was not there all well I didn't like her anyway. So I went in the office where he was and went to my desk and started on working. 

Mr.Glenn: " Good morning Ms. Green "  

Me: "  Good morning Mr. Glenn what are we doing to-day "

Mr. Glenn:  " Well I was planning on working on us "  

Me: " I'm sorry but that's not  about work "  

He just looked at me and I looked at the computer. Then he smiled. 

Mr. Glenn:  " Well since there is no us I just want to let you know what I have a date with Ms. Kate Friday "

Damn moves on fast but its ok 

Me: "  Well I hope you have fun "

Mr. Glenn: "  Oh I will but I don't have to go of you don't want me to  "

Me: " Why wouldn't I want you too you are just my boss you can date whoever you want like I can do the same "

The moment that came out my mouth he was right beside me. 

Mr. Glenn: "  No you can't date anyone even though we are not together now you are still mine and I was not really going on a date with her I just wanted to see how you would react. She is not you and she will never take your place "  

Me:  " Mr. Glenn this have nothing to do with work so you need to tell me what we doing with work I don't care who you date to be honest because she is the one your dad want you to date anyway so why would I care. "

And with that he walked out the office. I mean I already told him that we are only talking about work and that's what it's going to be. And that's how it went all week. 

He would try to make me talk about anything that's not related on what we are doing and I would shit him down and he would get mad and started being mean to everyone no matter who they where but I don't care. He wouldn't smile and just stayed bitter like when I started working here. Me on the other hand was still the same. Now my co-workers was asking me what happened to him and I just shrugged my shoulders. 

One mouth later 

I was walking in the building and Mr.Parker stopped me. 

Me: "  Yes can I help you "

Mr.Parker: "  You need to talk to Mr. Glenn he is getting out of control drinking every night, taking women home from time to time and is going off on people. "

Me: " Well that have nothing to do with me. "

Mr.Parker: " Yes because of you he is getting out of it  "

Me: "  It's his problem wants to do that him. "

Mr. Parker:"  I know that you are hurt but think about others for once in your life if this company go down people are losing jobs talk to him that is all you have to do. "

I signed what am I going to do. I went to the office and looked at him. 

Me: "Look we need to talk "

Then his dad came in. 

Mr. Glenn sr: " Son we need to talk. "  

Well then everyone need to talk to him.