26

Alex put me on his lap as her sat down. 

Me: " What "

Alex:"  Baby you know that she is not worth my time. I am marring you not her and there is nothing you can do to take that away. Yes she was on my lap but I didn't want her there I tried to move her and she held on you know I don't put my hands on any women unless we fucking." 

I just looked at him her didn't have to add that. 

Me: "  Ok baby I understand but if she do that again you better push her before I get to her. "

He stared kissing me 

Alex: " Mmmhhhhmm "

The put my legs on both side of him so I can face him and then he moved my face towards him and kiss me. I kissed him back then got up and went to my desk because we are not doing that again in his office. But he had other plans her pulled me up and then push me on my desk. 

Alex: "  You thought you was running away from my "

Me: "  No sir I was just trying to do my work "

Alex: " Mmmmhhhmm"

He went in between my legs and stared kissing me I had to support myself. Then next thing I knew my underwear went somewhere. Well than OK that's what we are doing now. He started fingering me then unzipped his pants and put a condom on then trust into me I moaned and looked at him what is he doing. 

Alex: " See you have nothing to worry about because you are mine all mine as I am yours "

He pulled me off the desk and turned me over then trust back in to me with long slow strokes and then went faster and faster I screamed out. He went deeper and harder. Shit I was about to cum and so was he. We both came at the same time. I went to go find my underwear and sit to do work but I couldn't. He sat down smiling.