18

So I woke up to being in bed by my self and a knock on the door. So I went to go see who it was, after opening the door I just stood there. 

Me: " How can I help you Mr. Glenn "

Mr.Glenn: "  Can I come in we need to talk about my son "

Me: " Well he is not here but ok I guess "  

I moved aside so he can walk in how do everyone know where our hotel and room. We both sat at the table. 

Mr. Glenn: " It seem like my son can't do it so I am going to do it for him. You Ms. April Green you are not working for my son nor is you dating him "

Me: " Why not, what have I done to you to not date your son. Why can't you let him be happy. He is happy with me "

Mr. Glenn: " Well he will not be happy then because he is going to do what I say and he is going to date and marry who I say which is not you. "

Me: " But why what is wrong with me "  

Mr. Glenn: " You are not the person I want my son to marry someday "

Me: "  Why because I'm not a bitch that is going to do everything he say, or because I can be by his side and make this business better than what it is. Is that it, are you threaten of me Mr. Glenn "  

He didn't say anything just stared at me and I did the same thing. Then closed his eyes. 

Mr.Glenn: " I have my reasons now I want you to talk to my son and say you don't want to be with him "

Me: " No "  

Mr.Glenn: " What did you say "  

Me: " No "

Mr. Glenn: " What do you want me to do huh do you want money I'll pay you anything that you want to break up with my son "

Me: " No I don't want anything from you I have money thank you and I think you should leave "  

Then there was a knock. Mr. Glenn just smiled. 

Mr. Glenn: " You should get that "

So I did oh fuck no why is he here. 

Me: " What the fuck you doing here "

Blake: "  This kind man brought me here and said you want me back. "  

Pointing at Mr. Glenn 

Me: "  Well he lied I don't want you back and I never will. I'm happy with Alex "  

But he didn't listen he pulled me to me then tried to kiss me so I tried to push him and someone was coming and I need him to let go of me. 

A voice:"  I guess that beating the first time was not enough for you. Get off of her now and leave. Take my father with you. "  

Blake let go of me then looked at Alex. He smiled and kissed me the fuck wrong with him and then he was on the floor and I was getting picked up and thrown on the bed. Alex then walked out the door. I heard yelling and doors slamming. Then a mad Alex came in the room. 

Alex: "  Why was they here "

Me:  " Well you dad tried to offer money to leave you and he brought Blake so I can be with him instead of you. "

He didn't say anything just came towards me. Sat beside me and looked at me and sighed. 

Alex: " This is not going to work "

Me: "  Whats not going to work "

Alex: "  Us "  

Me: "  So you going to break up with me just because it's just getting a little hard "  

Alex: "  You going to leave anyway "

Me:  " Who said I was leaving you "  

Alex: "  So you not going to leave "  

Me: " Why would I do that "

Then I kissed him. I mean what I say I will not leave just because his dad don't want him to. I will fight because I never felt this way towards anyone. 

Alex: "  So you going to stay with me "

Me: "  Yes "  

He nodded and then laid down. I went to him and laid beside him. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead 

Alex:  " I love you baby girl just now that "

And with that he went to sleep.