22

Today is Saturday so I don't have to go to work which mean I can sleep in so that is what I did until my best friend just came in out of nowhere. 

Tiffany: "  Hey I saw your boo and he is cooking "

Me:  " Why? How he get in "

Tiffany: "  I don't know go see and I let him in "

I just looked at her. Then got out of bed and sure enough he was cooking. 

Me: " Hello "

Alex: " Hey baby hungry "

Me: "  You know it "

I sat down and he brought me plate. 

Me: " Don't you have to go to work "  

Alex: " Yea but I am the boss which mean I can go to work when ever I want to "

I just nodded my head while still eating. After I was done I cleaned the dishes then went back in too my room to sleep. But Alex came in my room what do he want I am trying to sleep. 

Alex:  " Get up "  

Me: " Who is you. I keep telling you are not my boss out side of work so there for you have no authority over my get out so I can sleep. "

Alex: " No get up we have things to do "

Me: " No you have work to do. Now go do it "

After I said that he picked me up then through me over his shoulder. He went in to the living room then throw me on the couch. Tiffany just looked at me then went back to whatever she was doing. 

Alex: " Who was you talking to "

Me: " You "

Then I started to walk back into my room until he pulled me back in to his chest. So I am not getting sleep to-day even though that is all that I want. I rolled my eyes at him than pout. He smiled and kissed me so I pushed him. 

Alex: " Why are you doing this "

Me: "  Because I want to sleep and you won't let me. "

Alex: " You don't need to sleep all day but I am going to let you since I have to go to work but when I come back you better be up and ready to go "

Me: " Yes dad "  

He smiled then left out I went.  back in to my room and went to sleep