10

So I was working when there was a man walking up to me and smiled.

Unknown person: " Hello beautiful I am looking for Mr. Glenn"

Me: " Umm ok Hello I am Ms. Green Mr. Glenn assistant and you are also do you have a meeting with him "

UnKnown person: " Parton my manners I am Mr. Jackson and yes I do "

Me: " Ok let me see if he is ready for you. Hello Mr. Glenn sorry for interrupting you but there is a Mr. Jackson here for you... Ok sir I will let him in... Ok he is ready for you let me take you to his office."

I got up and went to his office with Mr. Jackson following behind me. I open the door where Mr. Glenn was and let him in. He thanked me and I left to go back to work. Then I got a text from Alex saying to wait for him before I go to lunch. I texted ok will do and you need to go back to your meeting with Mr. Jackson. Then told Tiffany I won't be able to have lunch with her I am going with Mr. Glenn. Then I went back to work. An hour later Mr. Jackson came out looking mad. When he walked pass me he stop.

Mr. Jackson: " When are you free Ms. Green "

Me: " Parton why you ask Mr. Jackson "

Mr. Jackson:" I will like to take you out sometimes "

Then he smiled no no no not going to happen.

Me: " Ummm I don't think my boyfriend will like that Sir but thanks for the offer"

Then went to Mr. Glenn office to see if was ready for lunch. When I got in there he really stressed so I went to him and started massaging his shoulders. After a while he moved me to his lap and was rubbing my back mmmmmm.

Alex:" Are you ready for lunch "

Me: "Yes"

We got up and went out the office and people was staring especially the women. They was undressing him with their eyes. I mean yea he is sexy but he is taking by me. We went to olive garden the place is expensive.

Alex:" Soo April tell me something no one know "

Me: "Well that's hard because Tiffany knows a lot but ok hhhmmm.... I have to go"

Then someone I didn't want to see came in. I had tears in my eyes so I walked to the bathroom why is he here I never wanted to see him again then Alex came in here not caring that his is the lady's restroom.

Alex: " Are you ok"

Me: " Nooo that man who just walked in was my ex but heeee.... Heee did horrible things to me. "

Alex: " Like what "

Me:" I will tell you when we get out the bathroom. He nodded and took my hand to go back to the table. "

Alex: " Ok I am all ears"

Me:" ok well my ex was very abusive. He use to always hit me, curse me out, and make he have sex with him when I didn't want to. Then tried to get his friends to do the same but I fought back and stabbed one of them with a pen, then put all of them in jail and they were in there for a long time until now. "

Alex looked angry and had bald up his fist while I had tears in my eyes about to cry I never really told anyone that but Tiffany.

Alex: "That motherfucker did that to you how long this happen "

Me:" About 3 years ago"

Alex: " Why didn't you tell anyone "

Me: " I was scared but know I am not going to let that happen to me anymore they got the game twisted"

Then that person came over here and looked at me then at Alex.

Blake: " Hey baby miss me"

Me: " Fuck no go somewhere bye"

Blake: " Who is this"

Me: " None of your business now bye "

Alex: " She said bye now we are trying to eat "

Blake: " No one was talking to you... Baby you are mine and always will be nice catching up"

Then he kissed me and all I saw was him on the ground and Alex punching him. I got up and tried to pull Alex off him before someone get killed. I saw Alex get angry before and it is not pretty. Then a waiter came to help me and got Alex to sit down.

Me: "Can we take this to go "

I paid for it got our food and we walked out. He looked down at me then leaned in and kissed me.

Alex: " We going back to my house I'll just give everyone the rest of the day off let's go"

I said nothing but follow him and that what he did gave everyone the day off and we went to his house.