6

My alarm went off at 7:30am. That mean I had to get up. I laid there for a good minted then got up and went to take a shower. 30 minutes later I came out and Alex was already dressed in his black suit. So I got my clothes and went back in the bathroom to put on my clothes. When I came out I smelled food pancakes, bacon and eggs oh my. So I went in the kitchen and Alex was setting food on the table.

Alex:"Hey come eat so we can go I did and then after I was done we left to go the meeting. We got there and people was waiting."

Mr. Glenn: "Hello everyone are we ready to get this started"

Then he got in front of the room and started the meeting while I was sitting there taking notes on what everyone had to say. So after the meeting, we went to Ihop because that meeting was too long almost 4 hours for what.

Mr Glenn: " Are you good "

Me: "Yes "

Mr.Glenn just a little tired He just looked at me then nod his head.

Mr Glenn: "You can call me Alex you know but anyway would you like to go do something tonight"

I looked at him.

Me: "Like what Mr Glenn ... Alex" 

Alex:" Like idk going to movies or a party I have a friend that is having a lot of  partys  here  and she is having one tonight if you want to go I mean you don't have to."

Me: "Are you asking me on a date Alex and I party sounds like fun sure let's do that"

Alex: "No I just thought you wanted to do something after that long trip so the party good."

He looked down and started drinking his coke. Hmmmm I think he was asking me on a date but that fine he said no so no it's not a date time to have some fun. Then after eating we went back to the hotel, so we can start getting ready. I put on my white sun dress and saddles. Then put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I turn and Alex was looking fine with a black t-shirt with black rip jeans and white Nike with a jean jacket. I started biting my lip and he just smiled showing his white teeth.

Me: "  Are you ready "

Alex: " Yea come on let's go."

I grabbed my phone and we left. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to the elevator. Off to the car we go with him still holding my hand I looked down and he saw then moved his hand and put them in his pockets. Now my hand feel lonely. We got in the car and drove to this huge white house people everywhere with drinks in their hands and people making out here and there and loud music. What is this a teenage party. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house.

Alex: " You want a drink"

Me: "Yes please "

Alex: "OK stay here I'll be back "

He went off to get something to drink when an unknown person came up to me.

Me: " Hello can I help you "

Unknown person: "Yea you want to move this party up to the bedroom Licking his lips ewwwww as if. "

Me: " No thank you "

Unknown person: " Come on baby let's have a little fun. He pulled me to him but I pushed him I don't think so. "

Some one put their hand on his shoulder and moved him.

Alex: "Why are you on my girlfriend Lee "

Lee: " Oh this isssss your girlfriend I am sorry I leave now Then he walked away. "

Alex:  " Here is your drink and April this is Mia my friend the one I was talking about "

Me: " Hi I am April"

Mia: "Hello well have fun"

Then she walked away and he handed me a drink

Me: " Thank you " 

Alex: " Np want to dance "

Me: " Sure " 

So we did all night and was drinking to a point he had to call one of his drivers to take us back to the hotel. Well I was not drunk but you know. I took off my clothes got into put on my shorts and shirt. Time for bed but Alex had other plans he came to my bed and started kissing my neck ohhhhhh no.

Me: " Alex stopppp "

Alex: " Why "

Me: " I want to sleep "

He didn't listen, kept doing on omg this guy is going to kill me

Alex: " I want you. I always wanted you April be mine please, be mine baby"

Then he kissed me and I didn't bather moving him because he pins my hands to my side. Fuck this can't happen. Mmmmm his lips are so soft. Cant let this go to far, so I stopped it and to sleep with his arms around me. I felt really safe. Why am I thinking like this he is my boss for goodness sakes.