27

Me: " No I don't like that color "

Alex:"  Why not "  

Me: " It's ugly that s why I told you what I want the colors to be "

Alex: "  Everything can't just be purple so we have to pick other colors "

Me: " But whyyyyy "

Alex: "  Because I said so "

Me:  " You not my daddy "  

I sat down and pout he looked at me smiling. 

Alex: " Awww you so cute but we need to pick other colors. "

Me: " But... But I don't wanta "

He just looked at me then back on the paper. 

Alex: "  Fine lets pick a date "

Me: " Hmmmm how about a spring wedding "  

Alex: " OK that might be nice are we doing it inside or outside "

Me: " Inside what about May 20 "

Alex: "  That's a good day ok that's great. Now we have a date. Now its time to go "

Me: " For "

Alex: "  Cake teasing "

Me: " Oh yayyyyyy let's go let's go "

I jumped up and he just shook his head getting up, going out the door holding my hand.  I know I can be a child but who cares all you can do is love me. 

.. .. .. .. ..

Alex: "  Babe do you like this cake "

Me: " No it tasted like dirt "

Alex:  " Have to agree with you on that "

Me: "  Lets try other cake "  

We did and I didn't like any of them. So we went you another bakery and had some bomb cake so I decided to get the cake from there. I told them how I want it and they said ok will do. 

Me: " Baby "  

Alex: " Yes "

Me: "  Can we leave "

Alex: " But we just got here and I'm hungry "

Me: "  But he's here "  

Alex: "  Who "

Me: "  Blake "

With that he grabbed my hand and we left. We  kept walking until I felt something tugged on my shirt. 

Blake: " Hey baby miss me "

Alex pulled me behind him.

Alex: " No but my fist miss you "

Me:"  What do you want "

Bake: " To see how my future wife is doing "

Me: "  Well you need to go find her  because I'm not it I am going to marry Alex "  

Alex: " She sure is "

With that he pulled me from behind him and kisses me with Blake staring at us. Then we started walking with Alex arm around my waist kissing me on the cheek. 

.. .. .. .. .. .. 

I was walking to my car when I head something. I'm not stupid I am not going to stand here and see what is going on. I got in the car and someone got in to the passenger seat. It was her, Amber.

Amber: " Hello "

Me: "  Bitch if you don't get out my car "

Amber:"  Look I just want to talk "

Me: " What "

Amber: " Stay away from Alex he is mine "

Me: " Well how come we are about to get married since he is your's huh"

Amber: " He will be mine "

Me: "  Mmmhhmm gtf out "

I opened the door and pushed her out then shut the door and drove off. She really is crazy but I am insane. I went to go get my nails done. So I got a full set and my nails was burgundy, then after that I got my hair done which was 26 inches which was black and red to go with my nails.  Then I went to the mall to get a new outfit. Tiffany is taking me out Saturdays so I got to look good. When I was done  it was time to go home. When I got there Alex was cooking and his father is sitting down at the table. 

Mr. Glenn: "  Son you really going to marry her "

Alex: " Yes I am what is the problem with that "

Mr.Glenn: " Wow after all the women I pick out for you it was someone I didn't pick why "

Alex: " I don't see the problem we was already dating "

Mr.Glenn: " Yea dating but now you want to spend the rest of your life with her "

Me: "  And what is wrong with that Mr. Glenn "

I walked into the kitchen. 

Alex: "  Yea what she said. You know what I don't want to hear what you have to say just get out "

Mr.Glenn: " No you want to know why because I don't approve "

Alex: " Ok what that have to do with me. You married someone I don't approve of and I let you anyway why because I wanted you to be happy why can't I so get out and don't try to control my life I already told you before that I  control my life not you and I can date or marry who ever I want and I am going to do that rather you like it or not there is nothing you can do about it. April will be my wife. Now please leave. "

With that he got up and left. I looked at Alex looked back and sighed then hugged me and kissed my head. I wanted to cry why his dad don't want me to be Alex wife what I do to him. 

Alex: " Hey baby girl sorry you walked into that. I like your hair by the way you just got it done. "

Me: " Yes and my nails as well "

He just smiled so I ran from him. I know that smile and I just got my hair done he is not messing it up. Well not tonight at least. He laughed then went back to cooking. After a while dinner was ready so we ate and I told him about Amber. Then it was time for bed. We went up stairs. I took a shower then put on shorts and a t-shirt then went to bed with Alex already there. I snuggled into his arms and went to sleep.