28

I was walking to the office when Amber was walking out tf what is she doing here. Then Alex dad comes out smiling oh so something is going on. So I walked in and went to his desk looking at him waiting for him to say something.

Alex: " You bitch "

Me: " Sorry what, who are you talking to "

Alex: " You, how could you do this to me after all I did for you "

Me: " What are you talking about "

Alex: " You cheated on me with your ex Blake "

Me: " No I didn't, why would I do that to you are my soon to be husband. Who told you this? "

Alex: "  My father "

I looked at him crazy

Me: " And you believed him really Alex. Him he is trying to break us up and you are letting him. "

He got up from the desk and came to me. He stood in front of me looking down at me. I stepped back ready to fight.

Alex: " You and Blake "

Me: "  No why would I do that to a good man for a bad one are you hearing your self "

Alex:  " How could you "

Me: "  How could I how could you think that "

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him

Me: " Do you really think I would do that me do that to you no you got it all wrong. "

Alex: " Shut the fuck up "

Me: " Ummmm Who you talking to because it's not me "

Alex: "  I am bitch "

Me: " Oh that word again motherf$cker don't get slap "

He looked at me.

Alex: " You do not talk to your boss like that "

Me: " I will talk to who ever how I want "

Alex: " Your fired and the wedding off get your things and get out "

Me: " I will here's your ring back I will be by the house later to get my things "

I went to the desk slide everything off the desk and broke the computer by slamming it on the floor. Grabbed my things and walked out smiling. He just saw a little bit of my crazy side. I don't care.

.. .. .. .. ..

Tiffany: " And he is still living "

Me: " Yep "

Tiffany: " Oh hell nah I will be right back "

She got up and grabbed her keys

Me: " Where are you going "

Tiffany: " To kill someone "

Me: " No just sit down "

Tiffany: " Ok fine when you get your things to bring out here I am coming with "

Me: " That's fine don't be crazy though "

Tiffany: " No promises "

.. .. .. .. ..

We came up to the house and opened the door and went to the room. I got stopped in my track he was sitting on the bed looking at me. I looked back then went to get a suitcase, grabbed my things and started packing.

Alex: " You really going to leave "

Me: " Yep "

Alex: " Are you going to think this through "

Me: " For what you made up your mind when you believed your father "

He stood up and came to me I pushed him and went back to what I was doing. After I finished packing Tiff stared to help me take everything out to her car and my car. He grabbed me.

Alex: " You are not leaving me "

Me: " Yes I am goodbye "

Alex: " No, no goodbye you staying here with me go get your things "

Me:"  No "

He pulled me into his chest hugging me starting to cry.

Alex: " Baby I am so sorry please don't leave. I will make it up to you. "

Me: " I have to go I can't stay here at the moment "

With that I left with tears in my eyes. I am going to need some time to think.

The end

😂😂😂😂 Sike I am just joking