Chapter 26

{Play the song above when you start reading this chapter. If the song ends, play it again, because this song has such a strong meaning to this chapter. I wrote this chapter while listening to it, so yeah.}

✳ Third's Person P.O.V ✳

Harry and Niall felt them. Even though the last time they actually kissed, where ages ago, well in their minds, they actually felt them. Again.

The sparks, the fireworks, the butterflies.

They were still there. They haven't left, they stayed and Harry was happy about it. Niall had his eyebrows furrowed together as if he's thinking about something deep. Harry wanted to ask what he's thinking about when the door opened, hitting a wall.

Harry and Niall stood up, looking in shock at the person that is in front of them. Niall didn't saw him in awhile, it has been a long time since the last time they talked. Harry, even though he was not impressed about Zayn coming back, was as confused as he's ever been.

Zayn was looking down when Niall lifted his hand to wave, only to gasp and place his hand over his mouth in shock. 

Zayn's eyes were dull, the bags under his eyes looking as if he hasn't sleep for about a week. His lips were chapped. He looked skinnier, his hair was greasy and his clothing all dirty and ripped. 

"What is happening, guys? I swear I heard Niall gasp and- HOLY SHIT!" Louis looked at Zayn, like he couldn't believe his eyes. "Are you okay there, dude? You look like you're dead or something." Louis being Louis, tried to lighten the mood but it obviously didn't work.

Zayn's eyes were on Niall's, his gaze intense and assured. But assured in what? 

To say it was creepy it was an understatement. Zayn was just looking at Niall, while Harry looked at Zayn confused as well. Louis was watching Zayn with an raised eyebrow, not quiet sure why is Zayn here.

Louis knew that Zayn was Niall's ex-boyfriend. Well, not a boyfriend, a fiancee. But he also knew about Harry, too. I mean who wouldn't? Everyone knew, even before they started to realize their feelings for each other.

They just needed to see it by themselves.

They needed a little push.

"Zayn, you're a bit freaking me out." Niall said carefully. Trying not to get this whole situation negative.

However, when Harry and Louis stepped closer to Zayn, it was clear as a sky right now what he was planning on doing. Niall's eyes shot wide in a moment where he read Zayn's mind and he ran, tackling Harry and Louis to the ground just in moment when Zayn pulled out a gun.

Niall was quick to knock the gun out of Zayn's hand. "Don't mess with me, Horan! I didn't come here to hurt you!" Zayn yelled darkly, his eyes turning in an even darker shade of hazel-honey, that was once Niall's favorite color.

"I don't know what the heck is wrong with you, but they're important to me and I'm in no way in hell letting you hurt them! Zayn, what are you doing?!" Niall hissed, waiting for an explanation from Zayn.

"You think being sent in a mental hospital was fun?!" Zayn shouted, making everyone's jaws fall open in shock. "I wrote you letters, waited for you to come, to help me, but you never came, Niall James! Are they standing in our way? I think they're! Everything they do is just harm, harm, harm! Harm innocent people!" Zayn shouted louder, his left hand shaking a bit on his side.

"Calm down, Zayn. I didn't knew, I'm sorry. It's not their faults, believe me." Niall tried to stay calm, but how would you react when literally a crazy person stood in front of you, looking like he's ready to kill someone, with a gun in his hand?