Chapter 2

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪

"So... He moved on." I state, probably obvious. 

"Are you seriously surprised? Of course he will move on when you treated him like shit." Louis says. And that's true. Applause, Louis!

"I know, I know, fuck, I know!" I yell. "But that doesn't mean he can move on!" 

"Of course he can. He deserves someone who loves him. Just like Zayn." Louis says again and this time I'm surprised... Again.

"You know his name?" I ask, returning him his phone.

"Of course." He stops for a second to grab his phone and starts again. "When I called Niall, I couldn't get him because he has changed his number, so I asked a few friends of mine and they told me they know some person called Zayn and that they think that that's Niall's boyfriend. So, I asked them for his number and they gave me." He explains and I nod.

"So, that means you still have his number?" I ask obvious and he starts laughing.

"Of course I have, Harry." He rolls his eyes.

"Give me." 

"No." 

"Yes."

"No."

"Please!" I beg.

"Okay, but for what?" He starts. "I swear, if you do something stupid-" I cut him off.

"No, I will not! Just give me that damn number!" I yell.

After his quickly 'Okay', he pulls out of his pocket his phone and types something. He tells me that guy, Zayn's number and I quickly thank him.

"What are you doing?" He asks me after he notices my phone in my hands.

"I will call him. Just to see if he is okay." I smirk.

"What are you planning on?" He asks.

"You will see, you will see." I smirk again and dial that phone number.

After a few rings, I hear: "Hello?"

I automatically recognize that voice. Thick, above a whisper, Irish.

Niall.

"Um. Hey." I cough awkwardly and Louis' eyes widened.

"Who is it?" I hear another whisper from another guy.

"Who are you?" Niall asks.

"I-I... Um... Well..." I stutter and immediately curse myself for stuttering.

"Can you speak? Or are you mute?" Another voice, from another guy, asks me.

"It's Harry... Harry Styles."

⏩ Niall's P.O.V⏪

"It's Harry... Harry Styles."

My heart starts pounding so hard, my head hurts again, my knees are buckling, my hands are sweating. 

"Are you okay?" Zayn whispers and I nod and send him apologetic smile.

"What do you want?" I ask, emotionless. Because that's what he deserves. Asshole.

"How are you?" He asks and I laugh.

Yes, laugh.

After all shit I came through because of him, he asks me how am I? Is he blind? Of course, even if he apologizes I wont accept it. What he's done to me, nobody did. And I'm happy with Zayn, so if he wants something, he can only dream about it.

"Good. I'm happy. And you?" I ask only because I have manners.

"Not as good as you are, but I will say okay." He responds and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, Harry. What do you want, again? I have to go, so respond faster." 

"Where are you going?" He asks and I roll my eyes again.

"Niall and I are going in theater to watch movies. Now tell me, who you are?" Zayn responds for me and comes closer so he can hear what Harry has to say. 

Of course Harry is on speaker, everyone is on speaker when I talk on phone. 

Well, not actually.

Just Harry.

"Oh, what are you watching?" Harry asks.

"It's not..." Zayn cuts me off.

"Mean Girls. Good bye." Zayn responds and ends a call. 

"Why did you answered him?!" I yell.

"Babe, he'd call you again if I didn't." He replies.

"I know, Zayn, I know him pretty well." I sigh.

"Who is he?" He asks.

"My ex-boyfriend." I reply and sigh again.

"That asshole who cheated on you? That asshole you talked about?" He asks and I nod.

"Do you still love him?" He asks again and I turn around to see him.

"No, Zayn. I hate him. What he's done to me nobody did. I only love you." I respond and peck his lips.

"Ya know, if you still have feelings for him, I wont judge you..." He says and I smile.

"I know, Zayn. But I don't." I smile so wide that I'm afraid my cheeks will torn apart.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too. So much." I reply honestly and kiss him passionately.

⏩ Harry's P.O.V⏪

"Why did you called him?!" Louis yells.

"Don't worry, Lou." I reply calmly.

"By the way, do you know in which theater is performing a movie Mean Girls?" I ask.

"I know. Why?" He asks and I smile.

"Come on, I don't want to be late." I smile and put my coat on.

"I hope you're not going to do something stupid, Styles." He rolls his eyes.

"We're just going to see a movie. We will buy tickets, and that's it. Simple." I smirk.

Lets see how Zayn looks.

--

What's Harry planning? :D

What do you guys think of this chapter?

And I'm sorry again if there's some mistakes, I repeat: English isn't my first language! Xx

This chapter isn't edited. I will edit it when I have time. (:

Chapter 3 will be updated today too, just because I have time now. (:x

Love you,
- Jo.∞