Chapter 6

⏩ Niall's P.O.V ⏪

A whole week passed, and I hadn't seen Harry. I'm glad. I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear from him, I don't want anything from him. The, even, fact that he could cheat on me, while we were together, was hurting me once. Not anymore. And I'm sorry for him if he couldn't move on. I really am. He deserves someone to love him. He deserves to have someone who will please and do everything I couldn't.

He really deserves it. I don't hate him, no. I can't; because, first of all, he was once special to me. He was my everything. My world. And when I saw what I saw, he on top of the girl, my whole world crushed. 

But I'm over it. Yes, I know what you think. 

I'm over that and over him too.

I have Zayn now. And I'm grateful for him, so, so grateful. If it wasn't him; I don't know what I would do to myself. But he was beside me, always giving me support I needed, always giving me the love I craved for.

And now, when we're happily together, I'm whole.

"Babe? I have a little surprise for you." Zayn smiles and pinches my cheeks gently.

I smile widely. "Surprise?! You know I love surprises! Let's go then!" I laugh and grab his arm. He laughs loudly and I laugh with him too. I practically dragged him towards his car. He began riding and time to time, he would glance over to me and smile at me. 

Half an hour later, Zayn stopped his car and I walked out of the car. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at our hands and started walking towards the some building, with him beside me.

We came in and the name of the building was "Clouds". It was suspicious for me at first, but when I saw the fancy store inside of it, with a restaurant on the other side and a big stage in front of us, I was excited. This was so cute, so pretty, ugh everything was nice.

"Zayn, why are we here?" I asked curiously.

"I want to buy a gift for you." He responded and dragged me towards the store part. There were little figures on it, which I was interested in. I grabbed one and admired it closely, until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around, I saw Zayn with the biggest grin on his face. I tilted my head to the side.

"What?" I asked.

He grinned even bigger. "I have something better than those toy figures."

I raised my eyebrow. "What? Like a dildo?" 

His cheeks turned red and I laughed. "Just kidding, Zaynie!" 

Suddenly, the whole place turned dark and the only light was placed on us. I worriedly looked at Zayn, who was only smiling at me.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Clouds!" A voice said through the microphone and I turned my head towards the stage. There was standing a tall man, with a gray hair and brown eyes. His eyes searched something, and when he saw us, me and Zayn, he smiled friendly and waved at us.

I was so confused, so I tilted my head aside again and Zayn laughed at my actions. 

"Okay, okay..." Zayn took a deep breath and I was a little startled when I heard how loud Zayn was. He had a little microphone on his black tshirt. I relaxed a bit, but then Zayn started.

"Niall, since the day I met you, I thank God everyday for you. I know you think I saved you, but it's you who saved me actually. I don't even want to imagine how lonely I would be if it isn't you. And the fact that you love me is just... Fantastic! I love you so much, you're my sunshine, my whole world, my everything.. My little leprechaun. My princess. My knight in a shining armor. Everything I wanted and I want. Everything I could wish for. You're the only person who is in my mind, in my heart, in my eyes... You're the only person I love, beside my family and friends, of course. But you're number one to me." He pauses for a second. The crowd, or the people who were there were looking at us with a heart emoji eyes and I was nervous. 

Zayn got down on one knee in front of me and pulled out the small, black box. I gasped. He opened it and inside of it was the ring with big, blue diamond in the middle of it. 'My sunshine' was graved on the side of the ring. The ring was perfect, it was gold and the person who was holding it was the only person I want in my life. The tears started welling in my eyes and I throw a hand over my mouth in shock, joy and happiness at the same time.

Zayn grabbed my right hand, the one I wasn't holding against my mouth and started talking again. "I'm willing to be with you for the rest of our life's. So, Niall James Horan, will you marry me?" He asked and I felt my knees buckling.

Everything was silent. The people were waiting for my answer. Zayn was waiting for my answer. And everything I could do was nod my head.

"Yes! I will! Yes, Zayn, I will!" I screamed once I could and all the people around us cheered and clapped.

Zayn putted the ring on my ring finger and quickly got up. I jumped in his arms and kissed him passionately, telling him how much I love him.

"Congrats!" Were heard from the people around us and when I pulled away, I thanked them sincerely.

I'm engaged to Zayn.

And I'm happy.

And that's all I need.

--

Whopp! Sorry, don't hate meeeee, but this was planned! But don't worry, shit is about to go doooown! 

And no, before any of you ask; no, they won't marry. I'm sorry, but they won't. They will be in their own little world just for a small time, and then they will be over.

You will see soon, I can't say more than that, I'm sorry again!

Like I said, Ziall is my second ship, but my otp is Narry and this story will end like Narry.

A small spoiler, but I needed you guys to know that! (:

Comment, vote, add this story to your library and follow me! Xxx

Love you and don't hate me,
- Jo.✴