Chapter 4

⏩ Niall's P.O.V ⏪

It's been a week since I last time saw Harry, and let me tell you, I'm glad. I mean, who does he think he is? He thinks he can come back and expect me to take him back? No, thank you. I've had enough of his shit and I'm sick of him. I'm over him. I have moved on. 

I have a beautiful boyfriend in my arms, who I hope so, one day to be my husband. I really, really love Zayn. I'm so thankful for him. Especially the night when I've broke up with Harry.

// Flashback \\

I was walking down the streets, don't knowing where I'm going, with tears on my cheeks when I bumped into somebody.

"Ow." I whine. "I'm so sorry, I didn't saw-" And before I could finish, the lad introduced himself to me and he looked concerned.

He was beautiful. Pretty. Perfect. Everyone would love to have him all to themselves. "Zayn. Zayn Malik." He introduced and pulled out his hand to shake, but instead, I hugged him. I hugged him so tight that I was scared I'd break him every minute. Or second.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, pulling apart, wiping my tears from my cheeks. 

"I'm Niall. Niall Horan." I introduced myself back, ignoring his previous question.

"Wanna come to mine? I can make you something to eat, or something?" He asked and I immediately shook my head no. "Come on, Niall, you don't look good." He says and I laugh.

"Well, thank you. But I knew that already." I smirked.

"You're the most beautiful guy I've ever seen in my life." He sighs and smiles. "Now lets get you to mine, I will make sure you're warm." He smiled and pulled out his hand again.

And this time, I gladly accepted it.

// Flashback Over \\

"Ni, what are you thinking about?" Zayn asks and cuddles more into me. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and I can feel and smell his breath. His breath smells like a strawberries, so much strawberries.

"Nothing. I'm just thankful I met you that night on the streets." I smiled and leaned in quickly to peck his lips. He laughed and cuddled more into me, if that's even possible. 

And with that, we both fell asleep.

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪   

The first thing I see is a paper, on my night stand. I quickly took a look on my watch and seeing it's only 8:32 AM made me sigh in relief. I rubbed my eyes and took the paper, carefully reading the letter.

Harry, you were pretty bad wasted last night as well. And of course, if you're wondering why you have such a bad headache, that's because you fucking drank 10 shouts of vodka! Look, I don't want to discuss this thing like this, so I will be back, okay?

P.S: I made you pancakes downstairs, and also, pain killers are on your nightstand right beside this 'letter'. 

Bye, bye. Next time, better be careful or I will put a carrot inside of your hole, so you won't be able to miss Niall anymore. And I'm 100% sure you wouldn't be able to walk either. XD

Louis, the leader. ;)xx

I laughed after reading the letter. It really made my morning. I'm happy I have someone like Liam or Louis. And it doesn't matter if Liam is friends with Niall too, because I want them to be friends. They were best friends before everything happened. But well, that's for another story.

And no, if you're wondering, Louis and I don't like each other. We're just best friends. Sometimes people would just jump and congratulate us for... nothing? That situation was pretty much awkward, if you ask me.

I made my way downstairs and quickly drank the pain killer along with a cup of a water. It doesn't help, but it says it has to help after... 5 minutes? Or longer. Oh well great, another totally ruined morning again.

-

"No, Liam! Niall would be there too with his boyfriend, so no. Thank you very much for your invite, but no." I shook my head even though Liam can't see me through my phone.

"You can just ignore each other." He stops. "I mean, Niall is already ignoring you, so why don't you too?"

"Liam," I warn. "I know he is your best friend, but still, that doesn't give you right to control over my life. I'm perfectly fine."

"Well, if you're 'perfectly fine', how can you explain to me another drunken night, huh Harry? I know Niall mo-" I cut him off.

"God, Liam!" I shout. "You're so annoying! But yeah, okay."

"For what 'okay'?" He asks playing numb.

"I will go to that stupid party." I sigh. "But just... Warn me every time you see them together, okay?" 

"Yay!" He claps. "Yeah, okay, Harry. Whatever." He mumbles and hung up.

He is so suspicious.

I really, but really hate my life!

--

Aw... Poor Harry... or not? :D

Tell me what did you guys think of this chapter! Next chapter will be so much more fun, like omg, I can't wait to write them!! Xxx

And also, sorry if Ziall bothers you. But they will be together for awhile. Just be patient, patience is the key. XD

Also, this chapter dedication goes to: MarinaGrande2, because she pretty much comments and votes for all of my stories. Like all. Love ya, babe. ♥

And also, if you didn't saw all of my stories, please go check it out! (:

Thank you for reading,
- Jo.✪