Chapter 11

✳ Zayn's P.O.V ✳

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock. 10:34 AM. I yawned and turned towards my left, seeing Ed sleeping soundly beside me. I scrunch my face in disgust. That's so ew. 

But oh well, can you judge people because they only wanted to have fun? I don't like Ed anymore, he hurt me once, he will hurt me again. I don't trust him anymore, I just have sex with him. Although he tries every time to cuddle with me, I refuse.

I only love Niall. He's the only one I love and I ever will.

I shook his shoulder to wake him up. "Ed." I said, trying not to show my disgust in my voice.

"Ed!" I shouted and he jumped. When he saw me, his eyes softened and he smiled at me a little. "Good morning, baby." 

I tense a bit at 'baby', but just shrug it off. "Good morning, Ed."

He frowns a bit because of me calling him 'Ed' (because I always in our relationship in the past called him babe, or love). "I will go into the kitchen and make you breakfast." He says.

I stand up quickly. "No, Ed. You know what I told you."

Ed's frown only grows deeper. "Zayn but I lo-" I cut him off, not wanting to hear him talking nonsense, knowing oh too well I won't feel anything towards him again.

"Ed, how many times do I have to tell you?! I don't love you. I love Niall, that's simple. I'm feeling lonely and he didn't call me for 5 or even more months! He agreed for us to be friends, but he doesn't hang out with me anymore! Also, he called me Styles! Fucking Styles!" I snapped.

Ed stands up from the bed also and looks at me hesitantly, like he is trying to find something in my eyes. After he didn't find, I think love, in them towards him, he sighed and stood in front of me. 

"You're just overreacting, yeah? Maybe you're still in love with me or-" He tries again.

"ED I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU! NOT ANYMORE! My only love is NIALL! He is the only guy I will ever love! You fucking hurt me, but guess what? He didn't. Yeah, he acted rude towards me, but he didn't cheat on me! Like you did! And you're fucking bastard! And wanna know something else?" I yell. He looks at me, his eyes hard, but only nods. "I fucking played with you! How couldn't you see that? Did I say 'I love you' back when you said it? No! So that's obvious! I don't like or love or whatever nonsense you're trying to convince me, you! Now fuck off and get the fuck out of my house!" I shout at him once more.

His mouth opened in shock and he looked like he was hurt. Nice, he deserves it. Totally.

"I can't believe you! You did that?! Fuck, I'm so fucking blind! And you're a jerk! I fucking hate you!" Ed sobbed a little and quickly pulled on some of his clothes. 

When he was finished, he grabbed his jacket and made his way towards the door. But before he could leave, I shouted loudly, "THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SHEERAN!" on what he responded with "YOU'RE HORNY BASTARD!" and after that, he slammed the door shut aggressively. I chuckled and shook my head.

Ah. Now only to wait for Niall to call me.

✳ Niall's P.O.V ✳

I was at the Cafe with the boys, when some guy came in and took the seat at one of the booths across from our table. He has orange hair, orange beard and blue eyes. I would look at him back few times, but every time I would, he would widen his eyes and look away. I chuckled at that silently. But seriously, his staring was creeping me out a bit.

Harry didn't came with us today, he told us he is sick, and I didn't question it further. I knew why he was acting this way, but I felt right to tell him all the things yesterday. Yeah, maybe I overreacted, only a bit, but I'm sure I was right about everything. He can't just expect me to be perfectly fine with his behavior. If he thinks I will take him back that quickly, just by a sweet gesture, he can think twice.

Louis and Liam were deep in conversation when the boy, who was staring at me, stood in front of me and pulled his hand out for me to shake. I looked confusedly at his hand, and that's the moment where Liam and Louis noticed the boy's presence too.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you. I just want to talk to you, Niall." The boy says. "In private." He adds quickly.

I unsure nod and send Liam and Louis the look that says everything will be fine. I quickly stand up and follow the boy with orange hair towards the toilets. When I walk in, the boy is already looking at me and I close the door behind me.

I cross my arms over my chest. "So?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry for my rude behavior. I'm Ed." The boy, Ed says and that's the moment where everything clicks.

Ed is Zayn's ex-boyfriend who was aggressive towards him and who cheated on him. But what is he doing in front of me, acting all sweet?

"And I guess you know who I already am." I say, trying not to sound rude.

Ed laughs. "Yeah, how can I not when Zayn talks about you every night, every day?" 

I narrow my eyes at him. "So you guys have been together?"

"Yeah, but he kept reminding me how he loves you. So I need to ask you, do you love him?" Ed asks.

I think for a moment. "We were engaged..." I start and see him frown. "But no, I don't think so. I think that's why I haven't called him yet. If I wanted him back, I would call. But I didn't, so that means-" He cuts me off.

"You don't love him anymore."

I nod my head. "Yeah. If you really love him, have him, I don't mind, really." I smile.

Ed grins. "Thank you, man. I think he really, really loves you, so I need help, yeah?" He chuckles.

I chuckle too. "I can help you. But be careful. I don't love him the way he loves me, but I sure as hell care about him like I would care for my brother. So, if you hurt him again, watch your back, because I sure as hell will kill you." I threaten.

He gulps but soon smiles. "Don't worry, I won't." He says sincerely. "And by the way, you sure as hell are so good towards the people. Thank you so much, man." He adds quickly.

I smile. "Don't worry and take care of Zayn. He was the sensitive one in our relationship."

Ed chuckles and hugs me. I was a bit shocked because of his action, but quickly hugged him back. We pulled away and Ed smiled one last time, before he ran out from the toilets happily.

I looked at the door and sighed dreamily.

That's so cute.

--

Huhuhu! :D 

So, okay... Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed, but I wanted Ziall to end. (it isn't the end exactly, with Zayn still loving Niall and all that, but you will see)

Thank you guys for feedback! I appreciate it! ♥

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

What do you think about Ned (Ed & Niall)'s conversation?

Am I rushing things? If you think I am, just please know this chapter is a bit rushed because I won't have enough time to write today.. Yeah, because I'm packing and I'm getting ready for my trip on Friday! :D

Also, thank for all of the people who wished me safe journey. x

- Dedicated to emotional girl, aka: reallnarrry! haha, sorry, had to. Thank you by the way, you are very sweet. x

Comment, vote, add this story to your library and follow me! Xxx

Love you all so much,
- Jo.😝