Chapter 5

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪

Clenching my fists for millionth time tonight, I drank another shot of whiskey. I'm pretty wasted again, and just by watching Niall and Zayn dancing together. Zayn would, few times, 'accidentally' grind his stupid ass against Niall and then Niall would grab his hips, intertwine their fingers on Zayn's stomach, and like that, they would sway along the music. Niall being pressed against Zayn's back.

What a wonderful sight to see, right?

"Harry, mate!" A voice from my right side calls me and I turn my head towards that voice. 

Liam plops in a chair beside mine with a beer in his hand. 

I nod my head towards him like a 'Hello', and turn my head towards Niall and Zayn again. I watch them carefully, until Liam starts speaking. It isn't like I'm listening to him.

"-and I see it still bothers you seeing Niall with another guy who isn't you." He finishes and I snap my head towards him again.

I raise my eyebrow. "Are you serious? I just-I guess I don't feel like seeing them together. Ya know, he is my ex, so... It hurts me seeing him with another guy who isn't me, and you're right about that one." I admit.

"Harry, we all knew it. No matter how much you was or still are in denial, you're still in love with him." Liam says, or more like, points it out. "And just admit it; seeing him grinding on another guy, touching another guy, kissing another guy, biting another guy, loving another guy, who isn't you... Kills you." He finishes.

"I mean-" I got cut off by 2 cheerful voices coming towards us.

"That was fun!" Niall giggles and I missed it. God, I missed it so much.

"Liam mate, long time no see!" Niall quickly adds and hugs Liam. He stops death in his trucks when he sees me, but his eyes softened when Zayn sneaked his arm around Niall's waist.

"Hey, Liam." Zayn greets and it's so fake I want to puke so bad.

"Hey, Zayn. How are you?" Liam greets back and he also sounds so fake. And it's so obvious, like, Liam needs to take classes of act. He isn't an good actress. Never was, never will.

"Good. Just chillin' with my love." Zayn smiles and pecks Niall's lips quickly. I roll my eyes, and in that moment, realization hit me.

He is doing this to provoke me. Well, if he wants to play, I can play too, right?

"Hi, Niall!" I greet excitedly, and if it isn't alcohol, i'm pretty sure I couldn't do that when I was sober. "How are you?"

Niall raises his eyebrow, while Zayn sends diggers all over my face. "Um, alright?" He says but it comes out rather as a question.

"Don't be shy around me!" I laugh.

Zayn glares at me while Niall looks at me confused. "But I'm not shy?" 

"Yes, you are, Ni!" I giggle.

I swear to God, I'm never drinking again.

Niall freezes for a second at the nickname I used to call him before, but then he shakes his head and only nods. 

"He isn't Ni to you." Zayn says sternly and in that moment, I look at him and raise my eyebrow. "Don't call him that."

"And what? You will beat me until I'm dead? That's so funny." I fake laugh and roll my eyes. "Besides, Niall didn't say he doesn't like it." I point my finger at Niall who rolls his eyes at me.

"I don't like it." Niall answers coldly, but I don't take that as the truth. 

I giggle. "But you wi-" And before I can even finish my sentence, my face is connected with a fist.

I laugh at that one and punch Zayn's stomach, who stumbles a little backwards, but quickly recovers. The music stops and all of the attention is on us; the two guys fighting over a blonde who, still has me wrapped around his finger.

"Zayn, stop it!" Niall yells and pushes Zayn off of me, who was sitting on top of my chest, throwing punches all over my face. 

I smile, watching at my hero who saved me. 

But my smile quickly vanishes after those words.

"Don't do it, babe. He isn't worth it."

--

What do you think, guuuuuys? :D 

Also, I updated today all of my stories, so I'm like, byaaatch where? xD

Comment, vote, add this story to your library and of course, follow me! Xxx

All the love,
- Jo.✳