Chapter 15 **

✳ Liam's P.O.V ✳

"What happened?" I asked confused.

Niall looked at me scared and shook his head like I'm something he doesn't believe in. 

"Are you okay, Ni?" I asked, trying not to sound too pushy.

"Um, y-yeah. Do you remember anything from... earlier?" Niall asked, biting his lip.

"Uh, no? Everything I remembered is knocking on your door. That's everything." I say.

Niall breathed out. "Oh, okay."

"Did something happened?" I asked him.

Niall looked paler than he was. His body, I have to admit, looks more muscular now. He doesn't have bright reed cheeks, like he had before. Now his whole face is pale and his eyes look maybe a bit... darker?

"No, nothing happened." Niall chuckled nervously and squirmed a bit uncomfortably. Maybe because I was staring at him like a creep.

"I gotta go now, Ni. I will see you later, or tomorrow, yeah?" I smiled.

"Um, yup. I will see you, yeah." He replied and stood up. I stood up right after him and followed behind him towards the door. He opened it for me and he immediately closed them after I stepped out.

That was weird. I thought but I shrugged it off.

✳ Niall's P.O.V ✳

What the hell is wrong with me?! What am I? Even tho I'm scared to find out, I need to. I quickly grabbed my laptop and searched 'Vampires'. There were results like 'The Vampire Diaries' etc. but I found one interesting.

'VAMPEDIA' it reads, with big, red letters. I quickly clicked on it and waited a few minutes to load. When it's loaded I saw the description: "Find out more about Vampires on our website!". I scrolled down and sure enough, there are pictures of vampires. They have fangs; what I still didn't saw on me. The picture seems like a Vampire is ready to attack; his eyes are red and his fangs are out. 

I would thought this is creepy and scary, but now when this all happened, I don't find this picture not even a tiny, little bit scary.

"...Vampires were creatures from the past. They were drinking human's blood. They would burn on sun..."

Right after I read that, I opened my door and quickly came out of my house. I was now fully standing out, but the thing is, I wasn't burning. It didn't hurt me. Sun didn't hurt me. Everything is okay.

I quickly came back in and sat down on my bed, in front of my laptop again. 

"...They could hear even a cat meowing from across the street. Only the Originals could read human's mind..."

I stopped at that. What the hell? I could read Liam's mind. He was thinking what was wrong with me when he saw me, probably, with my fangs. I'm the original? That guy, who 'turned' me, after he bite me, died. Does this mean...? Am I really the only vampire on Earth?

"...Humans were scared of them in the past. But they were safe if they were in their home. Because if they didn't invited the vampire in, the vampire couldn't come in. The Vampires would feel something like a barrier in front of them and they couldn't come in..."

Oh my God. What am I going to do now? How am I supposed to come in in somebody's house, or even ask them to invite me in? They would find it weird!

"...Also, they had ability of super speed. In one moment they were at the end of the street, and in another moment, they were right in front of you. Even when people would blink, the vampire would be in front of them. If they smelled blood and if they were hungry, of course."