Chapter 1

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪

Drinking, slurring, mind blurring, sleeping. That's pretty much how all of my days goes, I don't even remember the last time I called Gemma - my sister, or my mum. I don't want to either, and that's one thing that's scaring me.

I always, but always, called them whenever I felt down, whenever I felt like crying, and their words would soothe me. But now? I don't think anything can soothe me. Or whatever.

After he left me, I'm not as I was before. I'm not happy anymore; a wild smile on my lips that was always there when I was with him isn't on my face anymore; my heart isn't pounding rapidly like it was when I was with him; his name didn't hurt like it hurts now.

And I can't shook the thought off of my mind when I remind myself of the look on his face.

// flashback //

"Niall, I can explain." I choked and got off of my bed, walking towards him, trying to grab his hand only to be smacked away. 

"I completely understand, Harry." He smiles sarcastically, rolls his eyes and turns towards me. "I was I thinking we were something, but do you know what I see now, Harold?" He asks and I shiver at word 'Harold', he never called me that before. Well, before I got caught cheating on him. Like right now, yup.

"I really do lo-" I start, but he cuts me off with loud laugh.

"Don't." He stops and glares at me, and at this moment, my heart stung so bad, but I didn't told him anyways. "Everything I see now is bullshit." He closes his eyes and I can see he is on verge of tears. 

"Ni-" I try again but he scoffs at me again and lifts his hand making me shush.

"We're done, Harry." He told me and glanced last time at me, disappointment, sadness and hurt obviously plastered on his face. Then, he turned around and left me, feeling like I want to die.

// Flashback done //

And fuck! Every time I remember it, my heart hurts all over again, my head hurts too and I can see big headache coming. So I decided it's time to go home. Yeah, home. My house, that once I called 'home', I don't call like it anymore. That's how Niall, my ex-boyfriend, used to call it in the past. And it's so funny how I always, but always let out a huff at words like 'in the past', because I don't want us to be that. Past.

After Niall left, I became more distant. I'd always make lazy excuses to my friend, Louis, like "I'm not feeling okay", or "I'm watching a movie". And every time after that, I'd hung up on him already before he'd have any more time to ask about it. Because I really don't want to talk about it, I'm not ready yet and I don't want to go past it like it can't happen anything anymore. 

Because yeah, I know I fucked up, but can you blame me for wishing? I now, know what I did and I want to tell how sorry I am. Every time, before I go to my bed, I'd wish for Niall, to be by my right side in my bed. I miss his Horan hugs, I miss his cuddles when there's a big thunder, I miss his rambling and rambling about his cousin Theo. I seem to miss him all, all soft kisses we shared, just everything.

And just like that, I found myself in my bed, gripping my sheets tightly before shutting my eyes tightly too, trying so hard to sleep. And I succeed.

⏩ Niall's P.O.V ⏪

"Ni, baby, you're so perfect." My sweet, lovely and also hot as hell, boyfriend Zayn announces with wide smile plastered across his face.

"I love you." I murmured before turning my head towards him, and leaning closer. I kissed him passionately, not wanting to create this kiss in any heated kiss, because we really don't want a boner on our way towards the pub.

Liam and a few friends of Zayn's have their first mini-like concert in the pub, so clearly, Zayn had do go, because he is so supportive of their friends. And with that, that means I have to go with him too, but I don't mind it. I really don't, because I know that will make Zayn happy and every time he is happy, I'm happy too. 

That's the thing love does to you, right?

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪ [A/N: Sorry for switching P.O.V's that fast, but I needed to show you what Niall is doing, so yeah.]

"No, I don't want to go, Louis!" I shout, covering my face with sheets, desperately trying to sleep again. But Louis isn't having any of it, because he pulls sheets off of me, waiting impatiently.

"Come on, we have to go. I really want to hang out with my friend a little, is that a problem? You seem so off these days and I know about who you're thinking about..." Louis trails and I huff again. "I tried to contact him, but it seems like he changed his number and everything. Also, his Facebook photo picture isn't the two of you anymore." He states obvious.

I scoff again and roll my eyes. "Well, that's probably obvious, because we aren't together anymore, Louis." I glare at him and he seems concerned.

"Yeah, Harry. But there's another picture." Louis shivers and I raise my eyebrow at him, standing up off my bed, considering everything so interesting right now.

"Oh? Is there, like Maura, Niall's mum, or something? Or-" I start to ramble, but Louis quickly pulls out his phone and starts typing something on it.

"Lou, really? You're on your-" I stop in trucks when Louis hands me his phone. I quickly take it and can't believe it.

My heart hurt as hell, my whole body shaking at the sight. Niall actually moved on? He didn't try to solve our problems, like I did? Or did I? 

On the phone in front of him, there was a picture... A picture with two boys, or mans? in it. Niall's the boy with a dyed, blonde, hair, with a pair of blue eyes too. His smile is wide, his eyebrows narrowed slightly together and that's the one thing Niall does when he's really excited. That'd always be Harry's present whenever he'd come home (the name, 'home', now seems too funny), and Niall would be all giggly, excited, and it really did remind him sometimes of a teenager girl.

But the other boy's is looking excited as well. His eyes are wide, and his black hair is pulled up in a soft quiff. Harry knows that he shouldn't, but he couldn't help but send diggers towards that black haired boy on the picture. But what's even more making him send diggers towards the other boy, is the description of that photo:

"Chillin' as always with my baby. xxx❤"

And the picture is posted by none other, than Niall Horan.

--

So far, what do you think about it? X

Please tell me, I want really bad to know if there are people who are actually reading stories I write. xd

There's so much more Harry had done to Niall, and you will see in the next chapter! Also, what do you think of Zayn so far? And what do you think of Harry's opinion? Is he right? Or is he so, so wrong?

Because if someone cheated on me, I would surely hit him or yell at him. But why did Niall reacted so calm? Maybe he cried after, okay we know that, but why would he act so bitter towards Harry at that moment? 

If I was in his skin, I'd punch Harry in the face and then the other girl or boy whoever he was with. I insist it to be my crush. (:

Anyways, I'm rambling! So, vote, comment, add to your library and maybe share with some people you know and they're interested in boyxboy stories, especially Narry ones? Xxx

P.S: Picture of Zayn and Niall that is on profile picture of Niall's profile on Facebook is above. (:x
P.P.S: Just imagine Zayn with a black hair in quiff on this photo because I can't find any other picture, or shall I say I'm lazy to scroll down and actually search for more pictures? 😂

Thank you, all the love as always,
- Jo.∞