Chapter 7

⏩ Harry's P.O.V ⏪

I walked into the cafeteria, only to see a blonde boy, sitting in the booth beside window, sipping on his coffee, busy with his phone in his hand. I smiled, immediately recognizing who it is. I ordered a coffee for me and once my coffee was done, I walked towards Niall.

"Hey." I smiled.

He looked up from his phone. "Um, hi?" 

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked.

He seemed hesitant at first, but he nodded and I sat across from him. He looked on his phone again and I watched him carefully.

And that's not the only thing I noticed. Niall's hand. Niall's ring finger.

"Niall?" I asked quietly, still looking at his hand which was holding his phone.

"Yeah?" He looked back at me curiously, but when he noticed where I was looking, he let out a quiet, "Oh."

"It is- It isn't-No, it can't-What?" I stumbled over my words just looking at the ring. 

Niall putted his phone down, on the table, but my eyes were watching every movement his hand did. I was looking at his fucking ring, which means- No. That isn't true, because that would be so fucking wrong! He can't do that, he just can't.

"I need to get going now." He says and grabs his phone, but before he could stand up, I grabbed his hand where his ring was and looked at it closely.

On the side was graved 'My sunshine' and in the middle of it was a big, blue diamond. But why 'My sunshine'?! That is my nickname for him!

I angrily grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the toilets. When we were inside, I locked the door and pinned Niall against the wall.

"Why, Niall? Why did you said yes?!" I growled.

"Harry, please, but please, just move on." He sighed.

"No, I won't move on, Niall! Because I don't want to! And even if I wanted to, I couldn't! Because everything mine is still yours, because every fucking thing on this fucking Earth reminds me of you!" I snapped and looked at his hand once more.

"Then forget about me." He said calmly.

"FUCK! That's even worse! I can't! I can't forget about our cuddles, about our kisses, about our hugs, about our little things that we shared, about our i love you's before sleep, I just can't, Niall. Don't expect me to do it, Niall, please." I calmed down a little and frowned when I saw Niall's face holding no emotion at all.

"Harry, just calm down. Go home and be safe, okay? You deserve better. Find someone who will love you and give you everything I couldn't." He sighed again and pushed my chest so he can walk away.

"I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't and I don't want to! I can't forget those little things even if I wanted to! And believe me, every fucking time I see you with that prick Zayn, I feel like my heart is broken and I'm going to die. That's why I fucking punched him, that's the reason why I wanted him dead! Because maybe, but maybe, if it isn't him, I could have you! How can you not see it, Niall? How could you forget about our little things?!" I snapped again and trapped him again, this time my hands on either way of his head.

"Harry, if that's true, you wouldn't cheat on me. But you did, so ask that yourself, okay? I don't love you anymore. But that doesn't mean I hate you. I don't hate you, I want you to find someone who will have everything I don't. I want you to find someone who will make you happy, because that night, when I found out about you cheating on me, it was clear I couldn't." He offered me a small smile, but I didn't gave it try.