Chapter 18

✳ Niall's P.O.V ✳

Louis bursts out laughing. "I don't know why I'm laughing, but that was a bad joke." He said.

My face was serious. He stopped laughing and raised his eyebrow. "You're joking, Ni, right?" He asked.

"I'm not joking, Lou." I say.

Louis chuckled. "I don't believe you."

"Well, if you want me to prove it to you, it will hurt." 

Louis chuckled. "Well, prove it to me." He said.

I grabbed his hand and placed it in front of me, my right hand still holding his left hand. He looked at me quizzically. I tilted my head a little. I bite and sucked blood just a little, before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and looking at Louis.

His mouth was opened in a shape 'O' and his eyes were wide. "That- What- I thought- Oh my- How-" He stumbled over his words and he seemed a bit afraid.

"I promise I will tell you everything just if you let me." I quickly said.

Louis nodded, his mouth still in a shape 'O' and his eyes still wide open.

"I don't know how this happened," I pointed a finger at me. "Everything I remember is I'm walking home, I heard a lot of screams and yelling in pain, so I quickly ran towards that voice and when I got there, I saw a guy, covered in blood, squirming and he looked like he was really, but really in pain. I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and placed it on his wound. He was yelling at me to run, but I didn't listen to him because I wanted to help him. Then he quickly apologized, grabbed my neck and bite it. I thought I was hallucinating, so I went home and went to sleep. After that night, the next morning I was hungry as hell, then when I was close to you guys, I could smell blood and it made me even more hungrier. I really don't know how this is even possible, but that's it." I finished.

Louis nodded. "I have one question."

I quickly nodded. "Ask."

"Did you feed on me, Harry or Liam? On your friends?"

I fell silent, but after a moment I answered. "Yes, I did. I couldn't resist it, I'm sorry. I really am." 

Louis' eyes were wide again, but after a moment his whole face softened. "It's okay, Ni." He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. "You're not afraid?"

Louis chuckled. "Well, if you didn't killed me, Liam or Harry, or your other friends, then I'm not. But I just hope you won't do something ridiculous."

I nodded. "Thank you, Lou." I smiled.

Louis smiled back. "You can tell me everything. Does Liam-?" I quickly cut him off.

"No! Louis, he doesn't know. Nobody knows. Please, don't tell them. I will tell them when the right time comes, I promise. But not now." I shake my head.

Louis nods. "Alright. Don't worry, I won't tell them." He said. "But now, Mr. Vampire, you're going to show me what you can do." Louis winked.

I laughed. "Oh, I can do a lot of things. Wanna see?" 

Louis clapped. "Yeah! Show me."

I stood up from the couch and, using my super speed, sprinted into the kitchen. I was in second there. I sprinted back towards the couch, where Louis is sitting, looking at me surprised.

"That's so cool!" 

"Also, I can read human's mind, control their minds and erase your memory."