Chapter 24

✳ Niall's P.O.V ✳

Louis was pressing his fists together so much that his knuckles turned white. He made his way towards us and Harry stepped in front of me, trying to protect me. I shook my head and stepped in front of him, he looked hesitant but I nodded at him and mouthed 'Let me'. He sighed and nodded.

"Get out of the way, Niall." Louis said through gritted teeth, while his eyes turned red.

"I'm not letting you harm him. I know that he's your best friend, Louis, and you wouldn't harm him no matter what. He's like a younger brother to you." I tried to stop him with my words.

"I can't stop now... Niall get out of the way!" He yelled, flipping the table over and throwing it at the wall.

I felt Harry jump behind me. I stepped closer to Louis and shook my head. "Louis. Don't." I warned, my eyes turning red too.

"Niall get out of the way, mind your own business!" He yelled even louder, his veins popping out on his neck.

"And Harry is my business." I said finally, stepping in front of him just in time he tried to reach my neck. I made a movement with my hand and threw him against the wall. It made a hole in it, but who cares? 

Louis stood up and grabbed the nearest chair. "Harry, lay down!" I yelled just in time Louis threw that chair at him. Harry laid down scared and looked at me terrified. 

"I can handle him. He's not stronger than me. He's just a baby for me." I said confidently to Harry, who just nodded, still in shock.

"Don't provoke me, Niall James." Louis warned, holding his finger pointed at me.

"Try me." I grinned from ear to ear. 

Louis used his super-speed and ran towards me, in attempt to tackle me to the ground, but I dodged it and he landed straight on his face.

"It's a bit dusty, Louis, isn't it?" I asked, enjoying his attempting to come near me and well, kill me, since he doesn't even know what he's doing.

I decided it was enough so I used my super-speed and punched him straight in the face, then tackled him to the ground and placed my hand around his neck. His face started to turn red and his eyes were slowly turning back into his dark blue ones.

I pulled my hand off his neck and waited for him to breathe. "Just breathe." I said, standing up.

"What happened?" Louis asked once he was breathing properly.

"Long story short, you wanted to drink Harry's blood, but I didn't gave you so I almost killed you." I explained, walking towards Harry who was still laying down on the floor.

"The next time-" Louis started, but I cut him off.

"There won't be the next time, Louis!" I yelled. "You could've killed Harry! If I wasn't here, he could've died! I thought I taught you how to control yourself, but did I or did I not?" I was getting frustrated now.

I pulled my hand out for Harry and when he took it, I pulled him on his feet. "Damn, you're strong." Was Harry's comment once he was standing on his own feet.

I chuckled and made a movement with my hand to clean all the mess we made. Harry looked up at me surprised and in shock. "No way!" He said, not believing it. 

"Yes way." I turned back to Louis who had a frown on his face.

"It wasn't my intention." Louis said, looking down at the floor.

"I know it wasn't, but the next time I'm afraid I will have to kill you, Louis. No matter how much I love you and what a great friend you are, I'm afraid I will have to. You should've seen yourself. You were out of control, completely crazy, just because you smelled blood. So watch out next time, and like I said, I taught you, but you need to remember. And when you're hungry, you can't remember certain things. But that's important, and you need to remember it!" I said.

"You were horrific." Harry commented.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit unstable, yeah?" Louis apologized and looked at me.

"Just take care next time because sometimes I won't be there to help you." I said. "And you better feed from the hospitals bags of blood I gave you, because the other way you will always be hungry and ready to kill someone who is innocent." 

Louis nodded. "Right. I'm going now." He said and then was gone in a matter of seconds.

"That was- horrible. I'm now scared for life." Harry said and I turned to look at him. "Did you turn Louis?" 

"Yeah." I nodded. "By mistake. I drank too much blood from his hand and killed him. Luckily, he was bitten by a vampire, me, before he died, so he became a vampire, like me. But I'm not sure if I can only make vampires. I think I can turn people into other mythical creatures too." 

"And can you control it? I mean, like, can you know what that person will become?" Harry asked curiously.

"I can't. Or maybe I will, if I learn. But that's the toughest part! I need to learn by myself, since there's not any other Original than me. I'm the first vampire ever and that's why I'm the strongest. I have some abilities that other vampires can't have ever." I explained further.

"Did it hurt when you were turning into a vampire?" Harry sat on the couch and waited for my answer.

"It did. It felt like someone was stabbing you in the back non-stopping. It felt horrible, but I survived." I said pointing at me and sitting beside Harry on the couch.

"And you can walk outside and the Sun won't burn you?" He asked.

"It won't. Well, I'm not sure for Louis, but the Sun won't burn me. I was already outside, how do you think I came that fast to Liam's house that day?" I asked remembering the day I was running towards Liam's house.

"You were a vampire even then?!" Harry asked, shocked.

I chuckled and nodded. "I was. That's why I acted like an complete idiot and sucked Louis' blood right in the kitchen when he went to bring more chips." 

"But we-I didn't hear anything!" Harry said in disbelief.

"Well, I'm a quiet person." I joked. "You can't hear like a vampire, right over here." I pointed at myself.

"But can vampires get hurt?" Harry asked.

"They can. Just if someone shoots them with a verbenna bullet. But that doesn't exist anymore so I think we're safe. But if humans attempt to hurt us, or kill us, nah. That's impossible, because we're healing. Very fast." I quickly ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Harry was looking at me terrified when I stabbed it into my thigh. I yelped a bit but then pulled it out. "See?" I showed him the wound that has already healed.

"Wow!" Harry said, touching around the non-existing wound.

"Yeah..." I placed the knife back and sat beside Harry again.

"Could I...?" Harry stopped and shook his head.

"What?" I waited for his answer.

"Could ya like- Ya know, try and turn me into one?" 

---

Sooo... it is Harry's decision that he wants to be some mythical creature!

But what will Niall's reaction be? (;

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. x

Question for this chapter: Narry or Nouis?
Meh: Narry, ofc.

Comment, vote, add this story to your library, follow me and don't forget that I love you! x

Instagram: cupcakenialler_

Love each one of you,
- Jo.😆