Chapter 19

✳ Harry's P.O.V ✳

Niall's face was serious at first, but then he laughed hard and loud. I was still looking at him seriously. 

"You're joking, right?" He asked unsure, calming down from his laughter.

"I'm not Ni, Louis seriously told me he likes you." I say. "But that was a long time ago."

Niall nodded. "Why is that a problem?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You like him back?" I asked.

"Well no, I mean I don't like him that way, no, but he is my friend and like you said, that was a long time ago."

"But you can't be sure. What if he still likes you but is with Liam because he knows his crush on you isn't multiple? What then?" I asked.

"I'm sure that's bullshit, Harry. Louis would tell me and we would find a solution for that problem." Niall said.

"So it is a problem?" I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Ugh. It's not a problem, Harry! I'm just saying I love him as a friend." Niall seemed frustrated.

"But you were tackling and laughing together. You were on top of him and that didn't look innocent for my eyes." I said.

Niall chuckled. "Oh my God, Harold. Why all these questions?"

"I just say there is actually possibility that you're into Louis too. Because if you weren't, you wouldn't let him tackle you and everything." I said. "And when you and me... were together, you didn't let me do that. You were always serious with me and even flirted with a few guys in that cafeteria."

Niall shook his head. "I didn't flirt, Harry. That guy, named Phil, asked me for my number but I said I have a boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend, but you've got a point."

"So you know his name." I pointed out.

"Was that everything you heard? Harry, just a moment ago, we were talking about Louis' long-time-ago-liking-me thing and now we're talking about u- You and me. I really don't understand you." Niall said.

"I asked you for another chance, but you didn't gave me. Whenever I try to make something romantic for you, you put me down. And you're telling me you don't understand me? You really don't understand that I can't move on? Really, Niall?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"That's not my fault, Harry. If you didn't do what you did, maybe we would still be together." Niall said and he sounded so careless.

"It is your fault, Niall! You need to understand me! I wouldn't have done that if you didn't flirt with that stupid guy in a cafeteria. I wanted to go clubbing that night so I went. After 5-6 drinks, I was wasted. Then some girl approached me, called me handsome and I without thinking-" He cuts me off.

"Brought her to our house--it was our in the past-- and fucked her right on our bedroom bed, where we were sleeping." Niall finished for me.

"But it meant nothing for me. I really am sorry, but just looking at you flirting with that-" Niall cuts me off.

"I don't want to hear it anymore, Harry. I agreed to be friends with you again, but I won't repeat my mistake. And what? Every time I say 'Thank you' politely to a guy that works at cafeteria, you will bring another girl home and fuck her? Really? If that's what you're trying to say, then I don't want to hear it. Any of it. I really am sick of you behavior." Niall said, this time angrily.

"If you're going to behave like this, then behave. I don't care. I won't listen to your bullshit ever again. We're over." I said angrily and stood up, heading towards the door.