Chapter 13

✳ Third Person's P.O.V ✳

Niall choked on his own spit. Harry is going to be father? He is going to have a child? Too many questions were running through his head, but the most important question in his head is;

Did Harry really cheated on Niall the whole time he tried to gain Niall's trust?

Before he could assume something, some answer, Harry interrupted his thoughts. "I know what you're thinking." Harry says, and his voice is deep and serious.

Niall looks up at him. "What?" He asks.

"And the answer to your question is; no. I didn't slept with her these days when I was with you. As friends." Harry says and emphasizes word 'friends'.

"So? Explain please, I'm confused." Niall says.

"I'm confused too. She called me yesterday and told me she's carrying my child and that I need to be there with her because I made that 'monster' inside of her, like she calls it. But I doubt that I'm the father of that child." Harry explains.

"So, as I understood it, that was the girl I found you with that day." 

Harry nods and swallows. "Yeah."

"And why do you think you're not the father of her child?" Niall asks curiously.

"Because she's practically a slut. She's slutting around and sleeps with every boy she finds drunk. You can call her 'crazy for sex'." Harry explains and Niall is even more confused.

"So she is having sex with different people everyday, every night?" Niall asks; raising his eyebrow.

Harry nods. "And how did she even remembered you then?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. I guess she wanted another victim or something." Harry answers.

Niall nods. "Okay, and what are you going to do about her 'lying'?"

Harry turns his head to look at Niall. "Are you seriously on her side now?"

"No, I didn't told you that. But what I can tell is that you had sex with her and maybe you're actually the father. I just don't see why would she lie about something that big." Niall shrugs.

"Okay, so I'm the one who is lying right now." Harry points out.

"I didn't told you that. Don't twist my words." 

"But you did tell me that, just in a nicer way."

"Harry, I don't want to fight. The thing I don't understand is why did you came over here to tell me that?" Niall asks, looking at him.

"I wanted you to give me advice." He says truthfully.

"Harry, I wasn't in that position ever before. Yes, I slept with girls and everything, but I didn't made a baby to somebody. That sounds funny when I say that, but yeah, that's the truth. And I seriously don't know what you should do about it." Niall answers.

"So you slept with girls?" Harry asks interested.

Niall groans. "Is that everything you've heard from my rant?"

Harry chuckles. "That's the only thing that got me interested."

Niall rolls his eyes. "Don't be cocky now, you need to talk to that girl."

"Yes. I will." Harry says confidently.

"Then go!"

Harry smiles. "Nah-ah-ah. You're going with me."