Lucy, here's a little something to wear to the signing. There will be potential interviewers there so we want everyone to look their best!

Love,

Zayn

UGHHHH there was no way I would even be caught DEAD in a dress. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I groaned loud enough for the boys to hear even if they were in the main room. I quickly moved the dress aside and went to my dresser to pick out my new attire. I settled out my dark skinny jeans and my gray and white striped Hollister shirt with green lining at the neckline and green sleeves paired up with my batman converse. Now that's more like it. After taking care of, ahem, my monthly dues, I got dressed and checked the time. 12:18. Ok I have about 10 minutes. That's good. Being desperate, I blow dried my hair and pinned it back with my green flower clips that matched my shirt. "Lucy, c'mon babe, we have to leave soon!" Some one that sounded like Liam shouted.

"I'm coming!" I replied, opening my door and entering the hall. I grabbed on orange from the fruit bowl sitting on the granite counter top as I entered the kitchen and main room. I turned around to see the boys around the TV watching something about cars, I don't know. My peaceful breakfast was interrupted by Zayn's complaints about my outfit, soon having everyone question me.

"Hey, why aren't you wearing your dress that we set out for you?" Zayn questioned. They all turned around from the TV, looking me up and down like I was dressed like a baby prostitute.

"What's wrong with this?" I replied, guiding my hand down my outfit.

"Nothing, if we were going to the store. Now go put on that dress we Zayn got for you." Harry chimed in and turned back to the TV, thinking that the argument was over. I raised my eyebrows at all of them. If they think I'm really going to wear a dress, than they have another thing coming.

"Look, I know this is a "fancy" signing, and I know it's a pretty dress, but all of you know well that I do not wear dresses or skirts." I reminded. I peeled my orange and stuck a slice in my mouth.

"C'mon, it's just for a few hours. And I really don't want to argue with you Lucy, so go put that dress on before I take you in there and dress you myself. You know I will." Harry warned. My face flushed red as I stomped my foot and stormed into my room. I knew Harry wasn't kidding when he said he would dress me himself so I saved myself some of the embarrassment. I slammed my door and stomped over to my bed.

"What did I say about slamming doors?" Liam yelled again. I groaned at him and at my dress. Thinking twice about going out there in my original clothes, I took my shirt off and placed the dress over me, sliding my jeans and shoes off. Fine, if I couldn't wear pants, then I was wearing my black high top converse and no one could stop me. Scrambling through my shoes, I pulled out my black converse and slipped them on. Reentering the room they all looked at me, thankfully unable to see my shoes. "You look beautiful." Liam complimented. I rolled my eyes as they all emerged up from the couch. Niall caught a glimpse of my shoes as I put my finger to my lips, signaling not to tell them. I let everyone out of the door and then I went. Still not having the car with the right amount of seats, I had to sit on Louis' lap. With Niall next to me, and Liam beside him, while Harry was in the passenger seat and Zayn was driving. We buckled in, well everyone else did, and took off. About halfway through the drive, Louis leaned over.

"Lucy?! What shoes are you wearing?!" He questioned, trying to look over both of us to examine my shoes. Harry turned back and glanced at my shoes, sighing once he saw them.