What to do

"Willow Pearl Pearl Willow." Jake smiled as he introduced us.  "Now Jacob now that your back. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!"

"She lacks physical form she used me as a vessel." He replied bluntly. "Just don't let her into your mind."

"How are we supposed to kill her then!" Samuel yelled. As the girl slowly got up.

"We can't." Jacob mumbled..."we can only contain her." 

"Again how are we supposed to do that!" Jake yelled this time.

"In someones body they need to be strong enough so she doesn't take control." The boys all looked at each other. Chaise got up and joined us, he was now himself again. They filled him in on everything. Whether as I watched Pearl's every movement. Her knees buckled together a few times causing her to collapse. But this time she got up effortlessly, she stood up straight and closed her eyes. A harsh wind started to blow not from left or right but up. My hair immediately stood on end. She opened her eyes again black replaced the whites of her eyes.

"SO THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP HER!" Chaise shouted over the howling  wind. Jacob shook his head. I started running towards her.

"WILLOW NO!" Jake made an attempt to grab me but missed, Samuel tried running to me but it was to windy for him. Chaise appeared in front of me and grabbed me.

"LET ME DO THIS!" I yelled over the wind. He stood there a couple seconds he nodded his head and let go.

"KICK HER BUTT!" He encouraged. I turned back to the guys shrugged, I made eye contact with Jacob. He nodded his head, they all knew this had to be done. They all cheered me on pumping their fists in the air. I pumped mine in the air and continued running. Once I reached her she looked at me as though I were crazy but that was replaced with a smile and she pulled me closer to her. I felt her enter my mind. I closed my eyes.
"This is for you Zane." I whispered.