Capture

I grabbed Zane's hand and we cautiously made our way in to the base. Two girls stood there with toothy grins plastered on their face. One had brown straight hair, braces, orange eyes flecked with yellow and she wore a black bow in her ponytail. The other had long brown hair with seaweed green eyes mixed in with a bright blue.
"My name is Bailee and this is Tara we are going to take each of you to your assigned sleeping quarters, and show you around the place." The girl with long hair spoke. Tara scoffed.
"Geez way to sound robotic, add some I don't know zazzle. For example. Hey I'm Tara welcome to the mole hole where we live in a hole." She smiled and added jazz hands.
"Really Tara." Bailee rolled her eyes."Okay guys just follow us."
We followed them through the maze of grey corridors. I looked to Zane and he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and comforting smile.
"I rekon that Tara girl is actually crazy." Zane whispered in my ear. I chuckled. "No seriously look at her she's looking at us really weirdly."
I looked to Tara she was staring at us her eyes wide with a grin from ear to ear stuck on her face.
"So...have you guys you kno-" Bailee covered her mouth before she could say anything. We stopped by a giant cage with bunk beds lined up against the wall.
"No funny business." Tara gave me and Zane a weird look and left.
"Not much privacy here." Chaise looked around the room he opened up a cupboard and found a bunch of queen sized sheets. "Hang these up." He chucked a bunch of sheets at us and we started hanging them up, we ended up using 12 sheets with still plenty to spare and my arms were tired and stiff. "Okay now the important stuff." Chaise stood in front of us and pointed at me and Zane. "As Willows best and most trustworthy friend I mustn't allow you two to share a bunk due to obvious circumstances." I rolled my eyes.
"Okay Chaise we won't share a bunk but yo-" I was interrupted
"Your not allowed to push the bunks together." He said.
"Damn my plans are foiled." I dramatically shook my fist in the air. Zane slowly shook his head.
"So now first come first serve." Chaise ran towards a bunk claiming it. We all rushed to our own bunks I took one closest to the entrance and so did everyone else, Simone and I shared a bunk she took the upper level of it. After we settled in Tara came back.
"Well then you've settled in nicely now follow me we need to get you guys all geared up."
"Geared up?" I looked at her.
"Geared up... trained look everyone who lives here has there own job and missions. Now come one we need to get you guys prepared."

We followed Tara passed more rooms, a went through the grey maze, until we reached a wide corridor leading to a gigantic room, the walls towering above us the roof untouchable. But the roof looked like the sky, how is that possible?
"Here's the training room, the changing rooms are over to the left there are clothes in there for you to get changed into, please go into the right changing rooms the girls are on the left boys are on the right. Once you have changed come back out here be quick." Tara put simply.
We rushed to the changing rooms and got changed. I left wearing a black t-shirt, black cargo pants and black boots. We all wore the same colour and similar clothes. We met Tara back at the spot. Bailee was now with her with another person she was quite small with brown hair and eyes of light blue swirled with a yellow. "You've met Bailee and this is Nicola. We need you to show us what you can do and do some training then go over the mission. Give us all you got."
"Let's start with you." Nicola had a strong British accent. She pointed at Simone. Simone took a step forward jumped in the air and spun. Landing on all fours as a wolf. She gave a loud howl. She ran in a circle and she was back as her human self.
"Now you Chaise." Tara nodded to him. He teleported behind everyone tapping their shoulders. "Zane." He formed two fire balls in both his hand, firing it in the air making a diamond shape suspended and spinning in the air. "Finally you Willow." I walked to the center of the room, I concentrated on taking control of my power. I thought of an animal, and released the lightning into the air forming an owl. I closed my eyes concentrating as much as I could, I opened my eyes but I was high in the air flying, I glided past everyone and I saw myself standing there, I saw that I had silver rainbow eyes.
This must be your eyes every time you use your power Willow.
I concentrated on moving my vision to my actual self.  I turned towards everyone and the owl stood perched on my shoulder. I let it disappear and my eyes went back to the yellow flecked with brown.
"Woah haven't seen that power...ever." Bailee commented.
"Well then this is gonna be interesting...so this mission requires trust, strength and strategy this is our team for the mission. Any questions?" Tara finished
"First what's up with the roof?" I questioned and I could sense Zane's eye roll.
"That's just an illusion."
"What's your guys power?" I could hear Zane groan quietly I shot him a quick glare. The three stepped back to demonstrate their power.
Tara cloned herself so there were twelve of her in total they each pulled a stupid face. Bailee turned into a shadow and Nicola grew wings and flew upwards.
"So Tara can clone, Bailee can be a shadow and Nicola can fly." I confirmed.
"Yeah pretty much except I don't clone I create illusions."
"One more question what's the mission?"
"Capture a Flunkey."Nicola chirped in. "Without her being dead or severely harmed."
"There is a particular one of we want to capture and we are aware that you have encountered her before, we have tried catching her  but it's hard when she can turn into fog." Bailee grimaced.
I could hear that girls psychotic laughter echoing in the back of my head. I felt someone intertwine their fingers with mine. I looked to Zane, he smirked.
"When do we go?" Simone asked.
"Right now, we have information on where she's camping remember do not kill her we need her alive grab any equipment you may need you have 5 minutes."
If she can turn into fog that's gonna make it difficult to get her unless...yeah that has to work.
I let go of Zane's hand, and ran to grab what I needed and rushed back to the meeting spot.
"Let's go." They all started walking to the entrance. Zane grabbed my arm and tugged me into a warm hug.
"Be careful." He whispered into my ear. He let me go and linked hands with me and we walked with the group to where ever this psycho was camping. Chaise eventually teleported us to the area, still hidden in different areas. Nicola took to the skies giving us a birds eye view. We all spoke to each other with our ear pieces.
Nicola: Shes not sleeping she's just sitting next to the fire...sharpening a stick
Bailee: hey Tara we found a crazy friend for you
Tara: hmm maybe but you know we need to focus on the mission at hand here
Chaise: what if we knock her over the head while she's unsuspecting and just take her back to base.
Bailee: This isn't the first time we've tried to get her she may be crazy but she's not stupid trust me we've tried doing that
Tara: She killed my uncle
Willow: Really
Tara: no though if she killed my uncle who steals my bows I wouldn't mind...I say that we attack from all sides
Zane: yeah but if she notices she will turn to fog
Simone: guys she's being really creepy I can see her smiling
Chaise: what if I teleport and try to knock her out if that doesn't work then attack from all sides
Nicola: sounds good let's go with that
Chaise had teleported so he was just behind her, he swung his fist in an attempt to knock her out but it went right through her head leaving a trail of fog. She started laughing, starting from a deep chuckle to rolling on the floor.
"You really are idiots." Her words laced with acid.
We all jumped from our hiding places and attacked her. But every swing was useless just going through her.
"Don't you get it, you can't touch me only I can touch you!" She laughed as she kneed Tara in the gut, leading onto a side kick into the side of Chaise's head, he collapsed to the floor unconscious.
It's time for the weapon!
I pulled out a hand held vacuum cleaner from my belt and turned it on. I pointed it towards Olea and she just laughed even louder but it soon changed to panic, it was working! She was getting sucked up by the vacuum cleaner. I kept the vacuum on until she was completely in the vacuum cleaner.
"Well that must SUCK for her." Tara laughed and nudged Simone and she just shook her head.
"How did you know that would work?" Zane looked amazed.
"I didn't but it was worth a try." I shrugged. Chaise slowly stood up holding his head.
"Well good job bestie." Chaise came up to me a patted my shoulder. "I'm getting sick of being knocked out." E mumbled under his breath.
"We better head back now with the subject." Nicola said.
Chaise teleported us back inside the base. We took the vacuum to an air tight  glass room and emptied it. The fog spilled on to the ground, we left the room and shut the door sealing the room shut. We watched as Olea clumped together forming her human self. Her eyes flashed with rage her stare as cold as ice until they landed on me, a smile crept on her lips growing wider and wider until she burst out laughing.
"She's definitely crazy I like her." Tara looked at her a smirk on her lips.
"What happens now?" I asked.
Bailee turned to me. "Flunkeys can force us to become them but the ones who are transformed can be reversed back to their original selves."
"Olea is one of us she went on a mission a few years back to save her friend and we never saw her and when we found her...well." Nicola gestured to Olea.
"How do we reverse it?" If we had known this earlier maybe Genévive would still...
"We get people in their to play games with her, to distract her as the telepathic searches her mind going through her corrupted thoughts until we find the original person and slowly bring that to the surface, the time it takes depends on how corrupted they are." I nodded my head and looked back to Olea in her glass prison. I pressed my palm against the glass, I left to go back to my sleeping area.
I crawled into bed and under the sheets. Replaying the events the happened. So much blood and death. I felt someone climb into my bed arms slid around my waist.
"You okay?" Zane's comforting words filled my ears. He pulled me closer so my back was pressed against his chest.
"Yeah just a lot of death, what about you?"
"Sure... it's gone alright can't complain better then being ordered around by Chaise...clean this, cook that..." he mimicked Chaise's voice. I laughed.
"Hey, I know this is new to you but I won't let anything happen to you while my heart is beating. And even though we kinda got forced into this relationship..." he paused and I laughed. "I still care about you." He kissed the back of my head. His arms tightened slightly, but was abruptly pulled away, his warmth leaving with him making me slightly cold.
"What did I say, no sharing a bed okay. Is it that hard?" Chaise's fatherly tone was directed towards Zane than it was to me.
I rested my head on my pillow the comfort and safety put me to sleep but I was awoken by a girl with short brown hair with feathers stuck in it and she had  copper eyes spotted with black.