3

I woke up with Simone shaking me.
"Willow get up get up now!"
She pulled me to my feet, my eyes started to focus on our surroundings. Zane and Julia were fighting these people and Chaise was knocked out on the ground.
"What's going on!" I looked at Simone, but before she could answer we were frozen in place. Literally frozen all my muscles stiffened and refused to move.
"Well isn't this nice, your finally awake." There were three people standing there. There was a short girl with brown hair with blonde ends and rose red eyes, a tall guy with blonde hair, bright red eyes and a silver piercing in his left ear and... Genévive with the crimson red eyes.
"...Genévive?" I stared at her, her face was like stone.
"Don't bother, she cut out her tongue so she couldn't give us information... when she was you know...still her." The girl had a devilish smirk plastered on her face. "How rude of me, I am Olea and this is Josh." She gestured to herself and the boy who was in deep concentration. "We highly recommend that you come willingly as I don't think your friends can put up much of a fight anymore." I looked over to Zane and Julia they looked tired out of breath but still willing to fight, Chaise was lying on the ground barely breathing and Simone...wait where was Simone she was next to me before? I scanned the are hoping to see her somewhere, but there was no sign of her.
I pursed my lips into a thin line and glared at the three.
"No one ever chooses the easy way." Olea sighed obviously frustrated. "You don't have a choice really Josh has frozen you so all we have to do is just carry you." Josh and Genévive made there way to me. There was a rustle in the bushes, a wolf with copper fur leaped out of the shrubs and landed on Josh tearing off his limbs and clawing his skin. He screamed in agony. The wolf continued mauling  him until his body was unrecognisable. The wolf made its way towards Genévive. Growling at her, it pounced pinning her to the ground, ripping off her head effortlessly and dropped it on the ground. The wolf rolled on the floor a gust of wind blew and there was Simone rolling on the floor. She got up and walked to me, she looked tired and weak. We faced Olea , but she had Julia in a tight grip.
"I wouldn't come near me if I were you." Olea lightly pressed a knife against Julia's throat. None of us moved. "Aww look Julia they actually care about you. To bad you might as well tell them..."
Julia didn't look scared she looked calm and relaxed...even comfortable. Olea's smile just grew.
"Well then I will tell them. Julia right here gave us the coordinates to the house, covered it up with the necklace
and she knocked out that guy over there so you guys couldn't escape." She laughed and carelessly waved the knife.
Why? Why would Julia do this!
"Why you may be thinking well let's be blunt here she is a half- breed half Flunkey ... half you lot." She gestured to us with their knife. "She had a choice be weak do gooders or merciless gods." I looked to Julia hatred and anger burning inside me. Her eyes changed from the dark grey to a vibrant red. She was released from Olea's grip and started speaking.
"My Dad was pathetic as soon as I was 5 my mum killed him and absorbed his power giving her his strength. She taught me to be relentless and how to use my own power. When I was 12 I killed her and took her power and Dads. Because I was a disgusting half breed I was able to hide my eyes easily, making me look like you wimps. I stayed at the house gained trust of the others and worked on my mission. Seek and destroy."Julia sounded proud of herself. "My mother would be proud." She spat.

I had heard enough I lunged at Julia, clenched my fist and punched her in the side of her head. She fell back a bit but came after me picking me up and chucking me towards a tree with great strength. My back hit the tree. I could see stars in my eyes and my head throbbed from the impact. I got up immediately and punched her with full force a spark of lighting appeared when my fist made contact with her temple. She fell to the ground paralyzed.

"Well they  weren't  wrong... you are powerful." Olea chuckled as she turned into fog and disappeared. Leaving Julia behind.

"What do we do with it?" We turned to Chaise who was sitting on the ground staring daggers at the paralyzed body.
"I don't know." Simone crouched on the ground and pulled out some mints from her pocket and put two in her mouth.
"Hey Sim can I have one?" Simone looked at me.
"I would but I need these I'm not to fond with the smell of blood in my mouth. Especially his."  She nodded toward the bloody mess and scrunched her nose in disgust.
"We need to move now, before more come." Zane started walking.
"Zane we can't leave yet what are we supposed to do with her?" Zane turned to me. "We gotta get rid of her." He sighed and walked to Julia and crouched down beside her.
"Anyone got a knife?" He called over his shoulder. Simone reached down to her shoe and pulled out a shiny knife. It glinted in the sunlight as she passed it to him.
"Why do you need a knife?"
"She's paralyzed not dead, I'm not cruel." He lifted the knife above his head and plunged it directly into her skull. He pulled out the knife gave it a wipe on his shirt and handed it back to Simone. A ball of flame hovered in his hand and set Julia aflame letting her burn. We waited until all that was left were her ashes. The grey dust was lifted into the air and swirled around us. Once Chaise regained strength he teleported us one by one to an entrance in the ground.
"I found this place the other night after a friend had teleported to me, turns out the bastards have burnt down many of our bases so everyone is coming here for refuge."
"Wait there's another person who can teleport?" I questioned
"There are usually more than one person who share similar abilities." Chaise walked up to the the entrance and up to a key pad. It scanned his eye and the door opened to the underground base.

Sui Generisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें