The truth...all of it

We started walking back to the training room after everyone finished eating. But were interrupted by a loud speaker.
Could group A1 come to the tactics room.
"Since when was there a loud speaker?" I rubbed my ears, the small ringing wouldn't go away.
"There wired around the base but they aren't used. Ever. Unless it's extremely important." Jakes tone was serious. "Well come on we have to go to the tactics room." He started walking away and we followed.
So we're group A1. Since when were we in a group?
Jake stopped and slid open an iron door and ushered us in. There was a small black diamond statue hovering in the centre of the room, spinning ever so slowly. On the other side of the room stood Olea, she had vibrant pale purple eyes swirled with a green. She was talking to some guy, with purple eyes mixed with a blue...exactly like Jake's eyes, in fact... he looked exactly like Jake but with maroon hair and no tattoo.
"Jake you have a-" I went to go turn to him but he wasn't around. I heard a slam on the ground and my head snapped towards it.
"Jake-6 Samuel-2." Jake stood up on the guys back and laughed, he got off and helped him to his feet.
"So your-." I started
"Twins." They replied in unison.
"Not identical though one is obviously more handsome." Samuel took a superior stance and looked at his nails as though he were high class.
"Quite true mum always knew that I was the better looking one." Jake laughed and mimicked Samuel's
movements but also tucking a strand of hair behind his ear.
"Just stop, your looks might not be identical but your ego is." I heard Zane quietly laugh next to me.
"She's right you know... what was with the loud speaker?" Jake walked back to us.
"As you know, Olea is back with us." Samuel gestured to Olea who gave a cheery smile. "She has vital information that as the leading group in this facility you should now."
What the heck does he mean by the leading group...ooh
Samuel nodded to Olea giving her the sign to talk. She cleared her throat.
"As you know Flunkeys have been quite
aggresive in the past month. They have been testing our strength, seeing what we can do and how they can defeat us."
"Why would they be doing this?" Zane spoke up. Olea looked at us all dead serious.
"The kidnappings, they take our power making them stronger. The person they kidnapped either gets turned into a tracker, Flunkeys or gets killed...They're planning for war...which means that we need to prepare our forces so we stand a chance against them."
"When do we start." Jake had his arms crossed seemingly emotionless.
"Immediately, we need to discuss tactics and train the other groups." Samuel shared a similar expression. "If you could do that immediately that would be great, now everyone leave except Willow." They all looked at me and shuffled their way out the door leaving me, Olea and Samuel left in the room. Samuel didn't say anything until
the door slid closed.
"Willow what do you know about you and your parents and not the Sui Generis thing just anything  before you found out." Samuel still held that stone cold face.
"Well...I was an only child, and my parents loved to party a lot. It was quite funny sometimes when they came home drunk. Dad most of the time looked like he came back from a fight and mum looked drained. I got good grades in school and... spent most of my time at home playing games or reading." They didn't say anything for long. I noticed that the black diamond was no longer spinning, it started releasing  bright blue lights. I stared up at it and I saw my parents in the light.
"As you know both of your parents were Sui Generis what you don't know is that they were always on missions. Every night. To protect the Sui Generis and you. Yes they were always drunk because they were celebrating with their group. Not many people know a lot on your family as your parents wanted to keep a secret."
The picture changed to mum in a hospital bed holding a baby in her arms...but  it wasn't me.
"You weren't their first child, this was your brother Jacob. He wasn't a regular child he was like you. Extremely powerful. When he was 4 he was diagnosed with cancer, he fought strong but lost." The images shifted as Jacob grew up. "This is a lot to take in but we have more information that you need to hear." Samuel finished.
Olea piped in.
"Your parents didn't die in the fire...your mum had created a shield around their bodies protecting them. They were later taken back to the Flunkeys base. Willow...their still alive."