The battle

The world stood still again. I still gripped Zane's hand. I saw that it was now only Chaise, Jake, Tara, Bailee, Simone, Zane and I. We were just outside of the school.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"The groups got taken to their positions."Jake turned to us. "When we get there kill whatever Flunkey or tracker you see because they will try and kill you. We gotta try and look out for each other in there okay, just stay alive guys." He focused on Zane now."Can you pull us through the window?" His hand tightened around mine.

"I can try, if not we will smash through."

"Okay put on the Wave bands, follow me." Jake started making his way to the school. I gazed upon the red brick, shiny windows and the silver fencing that encompassed the school. Zane and I followed a few steps behind.

"Willow...please be careful, it's been a long time since I last cared for someone as much as I care for you. I can't lose you." I stopped walking. I looked into Zane's auburn eyes, they were full of love and compassion.

"I will." I crossed my fingers over my heart. "I promise." He smiled. We ran up to the group catching up. We jumped the fence and headed to the side of the building. I saw the other groups heading to the school from the front and back. Samuel gave Jake a nod and a smile. When we reached the side of the building, we waited. There came an uproar of noise from the inside the building. I took a quick look through a window. I saw Taylor teleporting everywhere, Libby held a dagger in each hand slashing them across someones face, Shakira spun around and she turned into  ferocious lion, so much was happening, even Samuel was fighting, running at superspeed knocking Flukeys on their back, he gave us a quick wave indicating that we need to move.

J: You guys ready

S: I'm ready to rip out their throats

T:Heck yeah

B: Woo

C: Born ready

W: Yeah

Z: Been ready since day one

J: Okay stand still everyone

We started rising up from the ground,a platform of water underneath our feet surprisingly stable.  We kept rising until we reached the second floor in front of a window, no one was there.

J: Do your thing Zane

Zane pulled me along with him to the front of the window, giving my hand  quick squeeze.

Z: Everyone link hands

I grabbed onto Chaise's hand, and the rest linked on after that. Zane closed his eyes and walked through the window. I felt the glass moving through me effortlessly, like a knife cutting through air. I watched as everyone walked through the window after us.

S: Now that was cool

B: Not even a sound.

The glass that we just walked through smashed into millions of pieces.

J: So much for the stealth

I whipped my head around, only for my eyes to be tainted by the bimbo with black hair and red eyes, except now half of her face had burn scars. She stared at me eyes full of murderous rage.

"Claire, to what do I owe this pleasure."I put on my best sarcastic smile.

"You ruined me!" she screamed

"To be honest that looks like an improvement." Zane commented. This only fueled her rage.

"Yeah last time I saw you, you were to plain now your just a work of art." Chaise used his hands to make a square, squinting one eye.

"Claire?" Tara looked pale like she saw a ghost.

"So you decided to switch onto the losing side." Claire sneered

"At least I got away." Tara retorted. 

"At a price." Claire shrieked. This sent sound waves in our direction. Her scream rung in my ears I bent down and covered my ears, it was deafening.

J: She's a fricking wailer

T: Bailee and I got this

I saw the room go into complete darkness. Bailee fell into the shadows, hidden, she appeared next to Claire snapping her neck.  The ringing stopped. I got to my feet. I saw as Claire's lifeless body fall to the floor, she looked happy somehow.

J: Now that the distraction is dead lets get back to our mission

Jake took the lead, we stuck our back against the wall as he checked around the corner.

J: The Ducem is definitely here, at least 40 Flunkeys in the hallway.

S: Lets do this

Simone turned into the familiar copper wolf.

W: Lets go 

We ran around the corner and towards the Flunkeys. They came running at us to protect their leader. I watched as Simone leaped in the air. Screams arose quickly. I focused on who was in front of me. A guy faced me towering me. I hadn't noticed his hand swinging towards me. The impact hit me on the side of my head, causing me to fly to the other side of the room, my back cracking against the wall. I got up and started running towards him. Gaining momentum. I felt power surging through me I jumped up ad kicked him in the side of the head. A spark lit up the room. He fell to the ground as still as a stick. I created lightning balls and started hitting as much people as possible. I saw Zane punching some guy, Simone mauling people. Tara making more Taras' beating up people, Bailee disappearing and appearing stabbing all those she saw, Chaise doing something similar. I was pushed into a circle surrounded by Flukeys. I took a step back and bumped into someone.

"Jake. Thank god."

"Don't thank him yet." He pulled me to one side as a purple liquid was hurled my way, it caught my arm. Skin started bubbling with searing pain I screamed. "Sugar." He pulled me closer to him helping me dodge all the ice, purple acid, Lava that was coming towards us. Jake got out his trident, throwing it, spearing three people to the ground in their chest. I ran up to people kicking and punching all them falling to the ground writhing in pain. Jake pulled me to him again. He shot a jet of water on all the Flunkeys dousing them in water. I shot a ball of electricity at them, like a domino effect the all fell to the ground paralyzed. Jake pulled me to a wall making me sit down. He lifted my arm inspecting the bubbling skin, eating my flesh. "Zane!" He shouted there was panic in his voice. My skin was felt as if millions of hot pins were piercing my skin over and over nonstop. Zane came sprinting over.

"What happened!" he sounded quite frantic

"Oh no." Bailee mumbled. 

"She got shot with acid, this acid causes the skin to bubble as the chemical eats into her flesh, until there is nothing left." Tara answered. Panic erupted inside me.