Training

Authors note: cbish38 hurry up and update your story "The fault in our health benefits." !!!!!You left me hanging. To my readers I highly recommend this story.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I groaned my face facing the floor. "Are you going to get up?" My eyes started to droop.
"That's it Chaise plan B." Hands grabbed my ankles and wrists firmly and lifted me into the air. We started moving my body slowly swaying to and fro. "Where are we going?!" I watched their feet as they cautiously walked.
"To the training room. Where we went the other day." Chaise's voice also sounded tired.
"I am perfectly capable of walking you know."
"Not risking it you could make a beeline for your bed and then we will never get you out so we are carrying you." Simone's grip tightened  around my ankles.
"Fine carry me peasants."
"Screw it." Chaise let go of my hands and my face slammed into the concrete floor. Simone let go as well, my feet bounced off the ground, they pulled me up and linked their arms through mine they were either side of me so I couldn't escape. Once we reached the training room. I was immediately doused in water. Chaise and Simone didn't get a drop on them and I was wet to the bone. I looked up and saw two guys laughing their heads off, I was surprised they didn't suffocate. I wiped away the water from my eyes. Zane was rolling on the floor and Jake had his hands on his knees.
"I wouldn't laugh if I were you." I shook some water off my sleeve. They looked at me trying to contain their laugh. "You just started a war." I shot them a glare with a devious smile. Jake's laughter died down and Zane's stopped completely. There was a tap on my shoulder. I turned and Chaise shoved dry clothes in my face. "Thanks Chaise." I left to go get changed. On the way I walked past Olea's prison. A girl with short blond hair and glasses was sitting behind her she had purple eyes flecked with pink, she looked deep in thought as though searching for something. There was another girl playing connect four with Olea, she was also blond with few freckles on her nose she had lime green eyes swirled with an aqua. Olea and I made contact, instead of seeing the familiar evil glint there was a mixture of pain, hope and anger. Her eyes were no longer a complete rose red there were swirls of green coming through. I continued walking to the change rooms, I got back to the training room and everyone was training. Chaise and Zane practicing their punches and kicks. Simone and Nicola going over some techniques and Tara and Bailee were working on their abilities. I just got through the entrance when I was tackled to the ground.
"Be ready for anything." Jake got up and held out his hand, I grabbed on and he pulled me to my feet.
"Why?"
"Well if you have eyes everyone's in partners and we are training our powers, strength, techniques so on so on." He grinned form ear to ear.
I crossed my arms."So I'm stuck with you."
"Yes me. Your closest and most trustworthy friend, besides your other friends if you were paired up with them you wouldn't want to hurt them making your attacks weaker....just think of me as a friend you can beat up if that helps."
"That helps I guess."
"So considering we already practiced our abilities last night...I say... we go to our strength and techniques. Both important in the field." We walked to our own little area in the large room.
"When punching make sure your feet are planted on the ground but always moving, so you can bounce on them to dodge attacks. Okay."
"Yep."
"Cool now practice."
We started moving slowly in a circle. He made the first move. He came sprinting at me. I moved my feet, transferring weight to each foot, ducking, sliding jumping anything I could do to dodge. I went after him for a punch to the face, my fist had almost made contact. But his hand grabbed it preventing the punch and his other hand came swinging to me head on. The punch hit me square in the face. I was knocked to the ground. A warm liquid oozed from my nose, I touched it and my finger was stained with a crimson red.
Great a blood nose, just great.
A tissue hovered in front of my face.
"Willow take the tissue please I'm gagging right now." Chaise stood in front of me with a tissue in his hand and his head turned away from me.
"Thanks." I took the tissue and wiped the blood away.
"What the heck is wrong with you Jake! Are you okay?" Zane helped me to my feet.
"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks."
"Hey she could suffer a lot worse out there..." Jake raised his hands in defense"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger." He crossed his arms. "After we're finished training Willow could withstand any punch, still get hurt but won't be distracted easily." He snickered.
"Is that a challenge." Chaise turned around now, an amused glint in his eyes.
"No it would hurt your ego to much when you lose. Now if you don't mind we have some training to do."  Jake grabbed my arm and started to pull me away.
"Not if you keep on punching her like that." Zane grabbed my other arm.
"Just stop." I yanked my arms away from them. "Zane I'm gonna be fine, it's just training." He came up to me.
"At least hit him back."
"Promise." I planted a kiss on his cheek and smiled.
"Okay enough of this lovey dovey stuff, the cheese reeks in here and we really need to train so if you don't mind..." Jake looked impatient.
"Come on Zane, let's go." Chaise groaned as he pulled Zane away.
"Finally...sorry bout the nose ." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well you didn't break my nose so it's fine. Can we just get back to training now."
He motioned back to his spot raised his fists and went into a fighting stance. This time I made the first move. I ran towards him gaining momentum, I jumped in the air and slammed my feet into his stomach. We scrambled to our feet. He immediately started throwing punches hitting me a couple of times in the stomach and the occasional flying kick. I went to the ground and swept my feet against his legs causing them to click together and lose his balance when he was on the ground I punched his face square in the middle. It didn't cause a blood nose though.
That's disappointing.
I turned to Zane who was watching and gave him a thumbs up. He just started laughing. I sat on the ground next to Jake.
"You okay."
"Yeah...just catching my breath...you've gotten better."
"That's what she said!!!" Tara yelled from the other side of the room.
"Shut it Tara!" Simone yelled back.
"Are all of you listening...you know what never mind." I shook my head.
"You just need to work on your punches, your kicks are definitely strong."
"Really I rekon they could get stronger."
Jake lifted up shirt so his stomach was exposed. He had toned abs, his skin was sun kissed, but his stomach had two red boot marks that could clearly be seen, it had already started to bruise. He dropped his shirt.
"No I rekon your kicks are good."
I got up from the ground.
"Come on get up." I held out my hand and helped him up. "Let's work on my punches then."
"Okay so firstly up you need to make sure your arm is level with your shoulder..." after 3 hours of working on my punches, training was finally over.
"Lunch time,  lunch time, lunch time." Simone and I chanted as we followed everyone one else to the dining room. The aroma of different foods filled my nose and made my stomach growl. When we entered Simone and I made a beeline to where the food was being served. We grabbed our plates and started piling up. After we finished serving ourselves we grabbed an empty table and began devouring our meal. Everyone else eventually joined us, I had just cleaned my plate and we all just started talking.
"So Jake how many bruises do you have." Chaise snickered
"And by bruises you mean the bluish greenish marks Willow created because of my amazing teaching, then they are going great." Everyone started laughing. I stopped laughing when I saw the two blonds who were with Olea. I watched as they took a seat at Shakira's table.
"I'll be right back guys." I got up and headed towards their table.
"Shakira!"
Shakira looked up and smiled.
"Hey Willow. Want to sit with us?"
"Yeah sure." I sat down and the two blondes were listening to music.
"This is Libby and Taylor." She gestured to the two. The one with the glasses was Libby and the the one with green swirled with aqua was Taylor.
I looked at them and Taylor was miming a song, she patted her chest were her heart was and with her other hand pointed at me and bobbing to whatever music that they were listening to.
"What are you even listening to?" I asked
"Only the best music ever of 2005." She went back to bobbing her head and miming.
"How do you and Shakira know each other?" Libby had taken out the earbud and faced me.
"She woke me up last night and took me to Jake."
"And what were you doing?" Taylor had now started paying attention.
"Training I guess, working on my aim...I noticed you two were with Olea."
"Yeah she's an old friend...we're getting her back from the chaotic state she's in. Hey what's your last name?"
"Potens...why what are yours?"
"Hoe ." Libby gestured to herself. "And Muller." She the gestured to Taylor who struck a pose.
"Oi Willow get back here there's a debate that needs to be settled!" Chaise yelled from our table.
"I got to go. Thanks for the quick chat. Later guys."
"See ya Willow ." They called as I left.
Libby must be the telepathic
I made it back to my table.
"What's up guys."
Chaise looked at me eyes full of hurt.
"Have you replaced me with him." He pointed at Jake, who was laughing.
"No Chaise you haven't been replaced...he's just a friend."
"Excuse me!" Jake looked extremely hurt and he clutched his chest. "Willow after all the time we spent together, we had so much fun. You wound me."
"You only spent the morning with her so far." Zane chimed in.
"Oh but that's were your wrong Zanie boy we were training the entire night last night." Jake wagged his finger. I watched Zane's knuckles started turning white.
"Yeah and even then it was just me working on my aim and you throwing punches." I stated. Zane's knuckles relaxed.
"Don't forget the trident, you did something matrixy when you dodged that."
"Trident!" Chaise yelled
"Yes trident." Jake formed the water trident and aimed it towards Chaise.
"No Jake he isn't Neo unlike me okay." I sat between them.
"Fine." He pouted. There was a tap on my shoulder.
"Willow . Mind if I sit with you." Shakira was standing there."
"Yeah sure no problem Shakira where's the other two."
Shakira sat down in the extra seat we had.
"They decided to go back to Olea, they said they were almost finished."