Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:36:

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Pretty neat, huh?" He grinned proudly.

"Mhm." I nodded and let out a laugh, my hand going to his neck running through the back of his hair. "It's one of the sweetest things you have ever done for me."

"The idea was all my own this time too. I'm getting better."

"You were perfect before."

"Not after last night..."

"Don't say that." I put my other hand on his neck, bringing him to me to kiss him. "You taste like Sour Patch Kids."

"I wonder why..." He shook the box that was in his hands around my waist. "This is going to start." He pointed to the screen.

"What is it on? A timer?"

"No." He shook his head laughing. "They were going to start it at 9:30 because I didn't know when we were getting here, but we made it on time. Sour patch?" He moved his arm offering the candy to me.

"Don't mind if I do." I picked out a green one and ate it, making a face as it touched my tongue. Justin laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

"Cute."

"That one was sour!" I exclaimed. "See, Swedish Fish aren't sour, they're just sweet." I took a box of the fish and skipped away, sitting down on a couch that had been brought out, my guess was from backstage.

"But they still get stuck in your teeth. Those are your favorite, right?" He asked from behind me.

"Yup, you have a good memory."

I heard him chuckle and I turned my head to look back at him.

"You want a water?"

"Yeah sure, that's fine. Thanks. For everything."

He walked over sitting beside me, the box of Sour Patch Kids in his hand along with a tiny bag of popcorn, one of the one serving sized ones, knowing I wouldn't eat a whole one by myself anyway, and two water bottles in the others.

"You're welcome." He kissed me and when I opened my eyes, the venue was dimmer than it had been before. He handed me my water bottle and I opened it, taking a sip before screwing the cap back on. I leaned against him sitting the box of Swedish Fish aside. The movie went through the opening credits and I turned my head kissing his cheek.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Laur."

************************************

I kissed Justin as we got in the car. It was meant to be a quick kiss, but he deepened it not long after, his hand on my back pressing me closer.

"What was that for?" He whispered after pulling away.

"I can't kiss my own boyfriend now without being questioned? What kind of a world is this?"

He laughed at me and brought his lips back to mine, kissing me shortly this time.

"I just wasn't expecting it is all."

"Well I wasn't expecting tonight. You and your surprises..."

"I told you you were going to love it, I mean you taste like Swedish Fish so..." He shrugged, a crooked smile on his face.

"Mhm, I think I finally understand why you like them so much. The commercials they have for those thing always have them pulling 'pranks'," I did air quotes behind his head, even though he couldn't see, "and they turn sweet after."

"Except I'm sweet all the time, and my pranks are better."

"Umm..." I tried not to laugh. "Full of yourself much?" I teased.